My plan--fully revealed

by Junction-Guy 149 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

None, that is why I plan on moving forward. Actually I didnt give my life to them, they have taken it away. Im gonna recapture my life and a sense of happiness I once had.

• lola28
    lola28
    None, that is why I plan on moving forward. Actually I didnt give my life to them, they have taken it away. Im gonna recapture my life and a sense of happiness I once had.

Honestly JG i don't think you can, in my opinion you seem to be "stuck" and if you continue dwelling on the past there is no way you'll be able to move on.

Lola

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

I am taking steps for my future though. I can sit here on the internet till kingdom come, but it will only reinforce my anger. Im gonna get out and meet people, and get involved in something.

I had happiness at one time in my life, now Im taking steps to find it again.

I was the happiest guy on earth when Amanda and I met. I want and need to find someone to love and to share my life wth. If I sit here and remain single forever, then they have won, and I have lost. Im not gonna let them win. Im moving forward with my life and I have a plan.

• lola28
    lola28
    I want and need to find someone to love and to share my life wth.

The problem with this is that you can not depend on anyone else to make you happy. The truth it that a lot of relationships fail, we all want someone to love and care for the thing is you have to understand that things dont last forever, relationships end and if you base your happiness on that you will be disappointed.

Lola

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

So what are your suggestion then, given my current situation? I want to be happy, why do you not want me to be happy? Why should I be made to feel guilty for wanting someone to share my life with?

• lola28
    lola28

Well let me be honest, I dont believe an unhappy person can make anyone else happy, and you and I both know that right now you are not happy. You need to make yourself feel better, go out and go back to school make friends and start to leave the JW stuff behind, and then think about sharing your life with someone else. You owe it to yourself and to your future partner to be mentally stable, financially stable and happy before you even think about sharing your life with someone else.

Lola

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Ever since I was a kid, I have always wanted the typical things that most everyone takes for granted. I still want those things. I want a wife, I want kids, I want a house, I want a decent career. Being raised a JW put a roadblock up for me, now I have the opportunity to bust through that roadblock, and Im taking steps for my personal growth.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

You're exactly right, and that is why Im taking steps right now. To regain my happiness, to regain my self esteem, and my self confidence.

• lola28
    lola28

You also had the chance to move on in 1993.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

No I didnt, because I was still basing my decisions back then on the belief in Armageddon. I rushed into marriage, trying to have the normal things of life before I was destroyed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit