My plan--fully revealed

by Junction-Guy 149 Replies latest jw friends

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

Wow Q-Bert. I have been following your comments on this thread and really wanted to think you had pure motives in posting here, although my gut was telling me otherwise. Now I'm convinced you're just using this thread to troll the wt's views on marriage and sexuality.

tall penguin

• kid-A
    kid-A

Wow.....I've gotta hand it to Q-boob, he seems to be a "troll with a strategy".....slowly establish trust on a thread, gradually slip in little snippets of Watchtower propaganda, then finally present a full-on Watchtower troll assault! Most JW trolls begin their posting with pro-JW crap, this one actually managed to disguise it quite well until page 7.....

• tall penguin
    tall penguin

"Wow.....I've gotta hand it to Q-boob, he seems to be a "troll with a strategy".....slowly establish trust on a thread, gradually slip in little snippets of Watchtower propaganda, then finally present a full-on Watchtower troll assault! Most JW trolls begin their posting with pro-JW crap, this one actually managed to disguise it quite well until page 7....."

Ya, Kid-A. Q-Bert has learned well from his wt masters.

tall penguin

• Q. Bert
    Q. Bert

This is http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/130390/2318016/reply.ashx, after all.

— Q. Bert's take on things.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

You all honestly thought qbert was here for honest reasons? I thought I was the most naive person here. I am usually the last to spot trolls. STILL, he is here, there is hope!

• Q. Bert
    Q. Bert

Honestly, how do you define "troll"?

— I am Q. Bert, after all.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

From Wikipedia: In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, incorrect, inaccurate, absurd, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others.

~Sue

• Q. Bert
    Q. Bert

betterdaze, a.k.a. ~Sue

From Wikipedia: In Internet terminology, a troll is a person who enters an established community such as an online discussion forum and intentionally tries to cause disruption, often in the form of posting messages that are inflammatory, insulting, incorrect, inaccurate, absurd, or off-topic, with the intent of provoking a reaction from others.

Actually, intentionally trying to cause a disruption of a negative, confused thought patterns and trying to cause a positive reaction from others is what good conversation is all about. It would certainly be counterproductive if I were to be intentionally inflammatory, insulting, incorrect, inaccurate, absurd, or off-topic. Thank you for that knowledge. So, I am not a troll, then. — I am Q. Bert, after all.

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

I have been thinking about this thread for the past couple of days. Q-bert you have been saying some interesting things to get me to think. But in my heart I have to do what is right for me. Yes I still love Dave and probably will till the day I die. But to be in love with him no. Love changes with time. I am sorry that this happened to Dave and I am real sorry that thw JW cult is the one to break up our marriage. I never thought about this until just now. It was the JW cult to bring us together and it was the JW cult to tear us aprt. As far as I am concern I will do anything in my power to bring down that cult. It has messed with the wrong woman!!!!

amanda

• Q. Bert
    Q. Bert

You seem to have had some positive thoughts about JWs, and now the thoughts seem not so positive. Explain.

How does this relate to your marriage vows?, which bring the Creator into at least this relationship, since Jehovah was to found the institution of marriage, with the yoking of Adam and Eve.

Is being in love with him a requirement for being with him? Is it a requirement you have for anyone else you would live at the same address with?

— I am Q. Bert, after all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit