Favourite quotes from films.....

by fifi40 103 Replies latest jw friends

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

im not the man you kill im the man you buy........... or are you to F***ing stupid to know that.

micheal clayton

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

First it was her mum in hospital, then it was me, just for a night, though I've been ordered to rest and given 6 weeks off work, and now Linda (fullofdoubtnow) is ill. She has a really bad bout of flu, which started yesterday, and I expect she'll be in bed for a few days. I just fed her some soup, which is about all she can manage at the moment, and she's gone back to sleep now.

She sends her love to everyone on the board, I expect she will be posting again in a few days, but for now, she's confined to bed.

From the movie The Ballad of Trev and Linda

LMAO, I wasnt mad at myself for being suckered till now.

purps

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I dont know if this is actually my favorite quote

from Out of Africa, before Denys and Karon make love after a long long seduction, she says to him......

"If you say anything now, I'll believe it."

• Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

I'm coming!

From the movie Private Benjamin. Here, Goldie Hawn's brand new husband character grunts these words in their first (and last) moment of married passion while conjugated on the bathroom floor -- which happen to be his last words as he then dies. (shouldn't we all be so lucky)

Widow Goldie then joins the army.

Len

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit