Favourite quotes from films.....

by fifi40 103 Replies latest jw friends

• fifi40
    fifi40

I love this quote and often find myself using it on the kids and my dog. It is from Cats and Dogs and James Earl Jones doing the voice over

"Not for you young puppy, for you the war is over"

Do you have any favourite quotes from films?

• kid-A
    kid-A

"I'd hate to take a bite out of you, Sidney. You're a cookie filled with arsenic..."

-JJ Honsecker to Sidney Falco in "The Sweet Smell of Success"

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Outlaw of Josse Wells

Dont piss down my back and tell me that it's raining.

abr

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

The details of my life are quite inconsequential.... Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a 15-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize; he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes, he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament... My childhood was typical: summers in Rangoon... luge lessons... In the spring, we'd make meat helmets... When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds — pretty standard, really. At the age of 12, I received my first scribe. At the age of 14, a Zoroastrian named Wilma ritualistically shaved my testicles — there really is nothing like a shorn scrotum — it's quite breathtaking... I suggest you try it.

- Dr. Evil, in Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery

• journey-on
    journey-on

"I'm trying to free your mind, Neo. But I can only show you the door. You're the one that has to walk through it."

Morpheus from The Matrix

• fifi40
    fifi40

Funny one from The Life of Brian

"He is not the Messiah, he is a very naughty boy, now piss off"

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

''The Treasure of Sierra Madre''

Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges. I don't have to show you any stinkin' badges!

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

"I'll build a machine so large I'll take over the world" - Simon Bar Sinister, The Underdog Show

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

Use enough dynamite there, Butch? Sundance to Butch in Butch Cassidy & the Sundance Kid

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

"People say satire is dead. It's not dead; it's alive and living in the White House."

-Robin Williams Live on Broadway

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit