First & Last, One-time post

by journey-on 95 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

The difference is that closer than all the activity and circumstance of life, there is the unimaginable and vast pristine-purity of conscious-awareness (certainly what the word holy points to), the Life which gives life to all life and which holds and embraces it all equally. This can be clearly seen, more clearly than any understanding before, that this is what you truly are, and what is the foundational essence and reality of all existence. There is a oneness and wholeness that all exist in and as. This realization moves to the forefront, it is most significant and real. Now, at the very same time the universe continues to express infinitely. There is murder. There is rape. There is birth, and there is death. There are stars exploding, and beauty and wonder beyond imagination.

JT, I just have to take a plug at you! Man, have you been messing around with some 'shrooms? I know I heard somebody say that while they were on LSD and 'shrooms!

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

No, I don't take drugs other than an occasional beer or wine.

I understand what I am saying sounds odd. To be honest, it sounds strange to me too. My mind has never been able to get a handle on it.

j

• fifi40
    fifi40

MsMcDucket the feeling is quite mutual and your attempts to discredit others opinions confirms to me that you prefer not to know other people.

Highly developed spirits often encounter resistance from mediocre minds.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I used to get high on meditation. Who needs drugs? I grabbed the attention of the entire high school social studies class when I admitted that. I was labelled freak after that.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

Journey-on. I hope you post here more, because I really really enjoy your writing.

• DJK
    DJK

The act of shunning family, I believe, never seemed to be something a God or Jehovah wanted people to do. I think it is a policy created by men(WTBST) to inflict giult on those that chose to leave the servitude of the WTBST.

Ephesians 6:11,12 Put on the complete suit of armor from God that you may be able to stand firm against the machinations of the Devil; because we have a wrestling, not against blood and flesh, but against the governments, against the authorities,against the world rulers of this darkness, against the wicked spirit forces in the heavenly places.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit