What is your favorite Mythical creature ?

by 5go 82 Replies latest watchtower bible

• 5go
    5go

cool. so like hot babe androids that fight knowing in combat style? feminist robots~! sounds post singularity to me.

tetra

Gnosis in the game are these guys they range in size from human to star system sized and they are designed to fight them all alone.

Ok maybe from a little help from this guy.

Omega you know the alpha and the omega. He is powered by god through the zohar the gold thing in his chest. Which also powers the anti gnosis combat androids through the UMN (undus mundus network) Cool game play it.

Xenogears which Xenosaga is based on gave me the idea for my avatar, Elhaym Van Houten

alt

• HAL9000
    HAL9000

Like others, McCaffrey's dragons hold fascination.

But.......

The Character "Saya" in the anime Blood: The Last Vampire is particularly striking.

A somewhat different character to your creatures, 5go.

h9k

• Oroborus21
    Oroborus21

the Perfect Woman -- still hoping to find her though...

and obviously the Oroborus!

-Eduardo

PS: when I was a kid i loved Pegasus...i really wish they hadn't gone extinct ...

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Well, I don't know if this falls under mythical, but I love this character. Me and my oldest get a kick out of seeing him use his fingers to control the buttons on his wrist computer thingy. I LOVE Sci-Fi!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

This is my last one. Jaye Davidson playing Ra in Stargate. I couldn't believe that he was a man!

alt

http://images.wikia.com/stargate/images/thumb/7/78/RafromMovie.jpg/300px-RafromMovie.jpg

• IsaacJS2
    IsaacJS2

Oroborus, The perfect woman would never come near me. Sad, really. Also, can I change my vote to Pamela Anderson or somebody like that? Parts of her are mythical. She's certainly the stuff of legend. IsaacJ

• Brother Apostate
  • Hortensia
    Hortensia

my favorite is the pitukupf in james Doss's mysteries set on the Ute reservation. The pitukupf is a mythical creature that was an oracle to shamans - and James Doss writes really good mysteries with more fun in them than Tony Hillerman, who takes himself rather seriously.

• 5go
    5go

Gremlins I forgot about them !

Never could watch that movie.

alt

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

faeries

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit