What is your favorite Mythical creature ?

by 5go 82 Replies latest watchtower bible

• AllAlongTheWatchtower
    AllAlongTheWatchtower

Faded-out, I believe ligers actually exist, though not normally naturally occurring

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liger

Of course, having never seen the movie Napolean Dynamite, I may be way off base as to what you're talking about.

My favorite mythical concept is Bast (or Bastet, spelling varies), the part feline Egyptian deity. Not actually a creature, though there are some modern tie-ins probably based on the idea; like the Kzin from the sci-fi novels, the Caitians from Star Trek, and modern anime "catgirls".

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Anti Gnosis Combat Androids !

cool. so like hot babe androids that fight knowing in combat style? feminist robots~! sounds post singularity to me.

tetra

• roflcopter
    roflcopter

Harpy's!!

• Faded-out
    Faded-out

AATW, Cool, I didn't know that the Liger actually existed. It's cute. Just trying to be funny, that movie "Napolean Dynamyte" was so stupid, in a funny way. OK, then I will change my favorite mythical creature to The Mothman. Or maybe better yet for a religious forum such as this I sould go with the "Seven headed, ten horned wild beast" from the book of Revelation.... Faded-out

• found-my-way
    found-my-way

this is a childhood fantasy...i wanted these to be real so bad!

• DJK
    DJK

The phoenix. I swear there was one behind me when I told my father I will not go to any more meetings.

• Terry
    Terry

My favorite mythical creature is the Anointed Faithful and Discreet Slave!

It channels the Supreme Being by serving up tidbits of yummy balderdash which empowers naive and unlettered citizens to embolden themselves into thinking they can predict the end of the world. This AFDS has the uncanny power to mesmerize a mother into allowing her own beloved children to die rather than approve medical treatment or hypnotize an otherwise intelligent person to remain uneducated, disconnected from fun, fame or fortune.

The computed statistic of correct prophetic power of this amazing mythological creature is 100%!! It has been 100% wrong in everything it has ever predicted--yet--maintains its stranglehold on the minds and destinies of 7 million faithful believers around the world.

Strangely enough, this creature almost invariably takes the human form of a middle-aged white male with unstylish clothing and poor sense of humor.

BEWARE!!

• becca1
    becca1

Mermaids and Fairies

• MsMcDucket
  • SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

Tiggers!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit