Favorite Quotes

by Abandoned 139 Replies latest social entertainment

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

"We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

"A writer is somebody for whom writing is more difficult than it is for other people." - Thomas Mann

• sweetface2233
    sweetface2233

Don't make someone a priority if they only consider you as an option.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

"Success is a peace of mind which is a direct result of self-satisfaction in knowing you made the effort to do the best of which you are capable." - Coach John Wooden

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

"I am more and more convinced that our happiness or our unhappiness depends far more on the way we meet the events of life than on the nature of those events themselves." - Karl Wilhelm Von Humboldt

• Witchs Son
    Witchs Son

"Flatter me, and I may not believe you. Criticize me, and I may not like you.
    Ignore me, and I may not forgive you.
    Encourage me,and I will not forget you."
    --- William Arthur Ward ---

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Religion is the Opium of the people - Marx

This is so true!!!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that
    nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not.

-- Oprah Winfrey

Leaders don’t force people to follow –
    they invite them on a journey.

-- Charles S. Lauer

Coffee

• LearningToFly
    LearningToFly

"We must be the change we wish to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi

"Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom" Aristotle

"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist." Friedrich Nietzsche

"Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never in nothing, great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense". Churchill

"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery. None but ourselves can free our minds". Bob Marley

"Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one's definition of your life; define yourself". Harvey Fierstein

"On the keyboard of life, always keep one finger on the escape key" Unknown Author

LTF

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

"I don't believe we need to take millions and millions of dollars and build churches and stuff... I think we could build houses instead." - Harvey Fierstein

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit