Favorite Quotes

by Abandoned 139 Replies latest social entertainment

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

"Plot springs from character... I've always sort of believed that these people inside me- these characters- know who they are and what they're about and what happens, and they need me to help get it down on paper because they don't type." - Anne Lamott

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

"We must not allow other people's limited perceptions to define us." - Virginia Satir

• Mrs. Witness
    Mrs. Witness

OK Eyes Open...here's MY favorite Rage Against the Machine:

F*** you, I won't do what you told me.

(I lost count...)

Rage...Killing in the Name Of.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

"I've made a point of not mixing love and pleasure in my life." - Miranda Lambert

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

"The test of literature is, I suppose, whether we ourselves live more intensely for the reading of it." - Alice Walker

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

"If you know what to do to reach your goal, it's not a big enough goal." - Bob Proctor

• Mincan
    Mincan

"There are no universal right answers, only what is right for you." - Mincan

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

"The wastepaper basket is still the writer's best friend." - Issac Bashevis Singer

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

"We learn wisdom from failure much more than success. We often discover what we will do, by finding out what we will not do." - Samuel Smiles

"One who fears failure limits his activities. Failure is only the opportunity to more intelligently begin again." - Henry Ford

"The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one." - Elbert Hubbard

"Little minds are tamed and subdued by misfortunes; but great minds rise above them." - Washington Irving

"Our greatest glory consist not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall." - Oliver Goldsmith

• AK - Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit