I found some books! What did you do with yours?

by SacrificialLoon 19 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I burned them all.

It was very cathartic, watching the collected bull$hit of 25 years go up in smoke.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Landfill.

abr

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon
    You live in Texas and have never shot a firearm? I thought they were issued at birth there!

I was born in the area some locals call damnyankee land, although I think any place north of the Red River is damnyankee land to some Texans.

Here's the link for a thread where Low-Key posted is NWT pic

I've got a good caption for that pic. "I only eat spiritual food I can kill." :)

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

double post

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Just an opinion- isn't it possible that someone could become a JW because of the books that
    I could sell on ebay or to a religious book dealer? I have enough trouble living with the fact that
    I preached and taught this bs to many people.

Even as much as 5 thousand dollars for the whole lot, I would rather burn them.
    That's worth $5000 (which I would never get for the whole lot).

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Just an opinion- isn't it possible that someone could become a JW because of the books that
    I could sell on ebay or to a religious book dealer?

Highly unlikely. By the time it gets to a book dealer or on ebay it's already "old light".

• Brother Apostate
    Brother Apostate

Shredded and composted.

• winnie
    winnie

Tip.

• dobbie
    dobbie

the tip. I think i put the reasoning book and a bible up in the roof,just to remind myself what a load of rubbish it is. I kept the 2005 cd for research purposes. The rest to the tip cos i didn't want to let anyone else have that rubbish. (i did offer a load of magazines to my sis in law to place before i d'ad, but she said she couldn't get rid of the ones she had let alone have mine as well Lol)

• Skimmer
    Skimmer

Fireplace.

Got several hours of decent heat. The bound volumes burned quite well.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit