16 children!!! I'm fascinated!

by winnie 50 Replies latest jw friends

• RAF
    RAF

fwiw ... Now that's just ... well I'm speechless

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Fred, there's a tiny violin playing just for you...move away from the computer and get a life.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

If only I could know how.... that's why I'm here on JWD.

• bisous
    bisous

Almost 40 and still blaming your parents for your woes in life? Grow a pair and move on, won't ya? Let me guess, its ALL because your parents didn't make you take out the trash, eh? or because THEY got divorced (astounding lack of morals that!)

I'm on a mac so don't have any emoticons but you can picture my colossal eyeroll right here --------->

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

Good upbringing is hard to replace. Growing what I don't have with have to wait until somebody wants to do the surgical reconstruction. I'm hoping for Jesus, whichever way he has. Colossal eyerolls — I hope it helps people where you are; I haven't heard that it works here yet for people like me.

• bisous
    bisous

many of us here can claim horrible wrongs perpetrated by inadequate and witless witness parents including cultist brainwashing, pedophilia, physical abuse ... etc. at some point you've got to get off your arse and claim responsibility for your own life, instead of blaming the parents. I'd say pushing forty is just about stretching the limit.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Now I sit in front of a computer most days on JWD to try to find some intelligent conversation.

I'm sure what qualifies for intelligent conversation in your eyes would be threads like "OMG, The Slave Class is SOO AWESOME!"

I mean, if you're looking for that, you might want to start checking out other places.

And you said "most days" you do this? You seriously have nothing better to do during the day than wait for chances to cry out your undying love for the old men in Brooklyn?

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

I want to talk about Jehovah, not the "old men in Brooklyn"; though it's quite a marvel the blessing Jehovah's given them, being able to work such long hours, even well past "retirement age" in most cases. They must really enjoy people!

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

I mustn't do it again.

— Fred.

• Fred E Hathaway
    Fred E Hathaway

It took me all this time to figure out how not to hijack, so I've now got my own thread set up called Ask Fred E Hathaway, a.k.a. Q. Bert. It's at http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/12/131766/2343640/post.ashx#2343640.

A mention of a feature film called On The Road with 16 Children is at http://www.advancedmedical.tv/shows/otr.htm.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit