Anyone Remember me?

by ScoobySnax 65 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

He had obviously spent some time on the net researching JW's about-turns on transplants and blood fractions. Which enevitably led to JW's stance on homosexuality. He said you won't celebrate Xmas as it's uncomfortable for you, yet you sleep with me. That kind of stung, but was true. Then he asked me what if JW's about turned on the gay thing. Of course I said that would would never happen. But then he asked me if I was sure......

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Scotty..WBT$ may very well change thier "Gay Bashing" ways,but I doubt it will happen in our lifetime..They preached the "Generation of 1914 would never die."..Now they no longer believe that..They can change thier beliefs in a heartbeat and no one questions it..In some cases like "Armageddon by 1975",no one remembers it...OUTLAW

• RAF
    RAF

Since real love for the other one is in the way (enjoy) Scooby !

sharing that kind of love is good ... I sure miss it sometime

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

and for once I actually had to sit and think. What if they did? Where would that leave me? Happier? No not really as like I said they wouldn't be the Truth if they did that. Then I got caught out. He said what if like with past controversial subjects they switched. Then he asked me if what we were doing "felt" so wrong....... let go.

• mouthy
    mouthy

They preached the "Generation of 1914 would never die."..Now they no longer believe that..They can change thier beliefs in a heartbeat and I havent read anywhere that they dont still believe that ___Where did you learn that from???? Is it Writtewn antwhere in THEIR words???
    Scooby so you never went back to the lie. Good for you lad ..Welcome home

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Scotty..Why would a religion that does not like "Gay People" attract you?..You would be miserable!..Besides..If theres two less guys chasing women,that means more women for me!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

and you know what? It doesn't feel wrong. Not one bit. I don't think I ever felt this way. Not about someone. He loves me, looks after me,listens to me, laughs with me, holds me and makes sure I'm alright all the time. Thats why I'm sort of having to let go. It's too difficult to hold on to the past.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Mouthy..How are you girl?..Hope your well..WBT$ changed thier mind in 1995..It was called the "Generation Change"..I learned about it only a few weeks ago..I believe it was on one of "seeker4"`s threads...OUTLAW

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    You married Diana Ross impersonater BrownBoy?(We have`nt seen that crazy dude here for a while

Outlaw, he lurks here, you know. He's alaways trying to sneak back in under differrent names. If you are missing him, just start a topic on the fds, and he'll be here under some name or other, just like a moth drawn to a flame.

Scooby, it sounds like you've found happiness. I am so pleased for you, everyone deserves a chance at that

Linda

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

yet this bastard life before me holds me all the time in its sway. I don't regret a moment of it, because it's what made me "me". I remember all the good times, all the lovely people, all the outings, all the conventions, all the times I felt I belonged. I think of my mum's disappointment in having a gay son, but I remember her care and concern and words of "it doesn't matter" I still love you whatever.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit