Anyone Remember me?

by ScoobySnax 65 Replies latest jw friends

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Nothing so big, but just something I had to share. Met a fantastic bloke back in September last year, 6 months in, and I never thought I'd say I was "in love". For maybe the first time in my life I'm questioning my past convictions. That's not an easy thing to say given the strength of my previous feelings. Last night we sat and talked, and whilst respectful, he asked me things that made me think.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

And he also said he was Anna Nicole's love child's sisters husbands gay brother AA...........shocked me I can tell ya.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Sounds positive, what came of it?

• juni
    juni

I remember Scooby. But not particulars. Would have to look at your profile and postings to refresh my memory.

Soooooo Scooby? What saieth you?

Juni

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>he asked me things that made me think.

Cool! Nothing like thinking for one's self.

What did he ask, if you don't mind sharing?

Dave

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You married Diana Ross impersonater BrownBoy?(We have`nt seen that crazy dude here for a while)..LOL!!..Come on Scotty,spill the beans..Whats up?...OUTLAW

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Sorry Scotty,the thread is moving so fast..I just read your news..Good for you!..So what did he make you think about?...OUTLAW

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi Scooby,

Yes, I remember you, nice to see you again.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

i remember............alzheimers has not set in..........thats one good thing.

so what did he say that got you thinking?

purps

• juni
    juni

Dang this thread is moving fast!

Hey I like that song you gave a link to -

http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/s/scissor_sisters/i_dont_feel_like_dancin.html

Makes you want to get up and dance on your computer table!

So what IS happening in your life?? OK. You found a friend.......... and.........

My inquiring mind needs to know.

Juni

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit