what's your sign baby? ;)

by freedomloverr 56 Replies latest social entertainment

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

The Virgochik is a Virgo, with a Gemini rising and a Cancer moon! Hubby is a Leo, charming, bossy and very forgiving.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

My sign is $. I always need it!

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Aries....I first read about my sign about 2 years ago and was dumbfounded. It was like someone had known me personally and wrote about me:

http://www.astrology-online.com/aries.htm

Swalker

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

10/02/1972

Devout Libra. Not sure where the rest falls, but maybe someone could send me a PM?

I never put much stock in the star alignment theory, but the effects of the sun and moon could well have impacts on devlopment of temperament. Plants rooted in a particular season can predictably have differing characteristics due to the length of the rays of the sun. Who knows what cyclical forces may impact our developmental processes?

I was born under a few lucky signs (a mid-wife at the hospital enumerated them for my mother).

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• merfi
    merfi

I'm a Leo, nearly Virgo (8/20). Rising sign Leo and most of my planets in Virgo (except for that Neptune in Scorpio thing). Brigid (from JWD) did a huge chart on me and it was very interesting how accurate it is.

~merfi

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

My boyfriend has gotten a bit more into reading it and seems to be a true Sagittarius. I don't think he checks his horoscope or anything like that, but he attributes certain characteristics and behaviors to being a Sag.

I find him utterly charming.

awwwww, Thank You , Sweetheart....

tis True... typical Saggitarius (Jim Morrison style.... lol)

• bigwilly
    bigwilly

Aries (April 7th), don't match most descriptions of Aries but match April 7 people dead on. My wife is a Sag freak and a good match.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Gemini in the most true of forms. I even got the 6-6 thing coming thru.

It kind of freaks me out how it all seems to fit. I try reading other signs just to see if they fit also...not really. Just pieces and parts.

I went and did that chart posted earlier. Pretty Freaky! It is hot on most all ...maybe 98 percent. The other 2 percent I am ignoring because I don't like it...even if it fits. lol

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Taurus-May 3rd. Stubborn, love fine culinary delights, oh yeah....and good looking. LOL.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

My middle child is 1 day off from your day. Low Key.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit