what's your sign baby? ;)

by freedomloverr 56 Replies latest social entertainment

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

where we live is a very *new agey*, *earthy* area. when I was a witness I never thought twice about my astrological sign or how it relates to anyone else. here, people are always asking what my sign is and I've really been entertained by how I see patterns with people in my life and how I've noticed I'm actually attracted to certain *signs*

I'm a virgo - I've always been drawn to other virgos - male and female.
    Saggitarius- male and female (I seem to have lots of sag friends)
    Aquarius - male
    Aries - male and female
    Capricorn - females

I don't really put too much stock in this stuff but it's been interesting to me to see the patterns in my life. something I find entertaining and would never have done when I was still a witness.

(read your horoscope? NEVER!)

• Mulan
    Mulan

I'm a Virgo, and so is our youngest son and one of our grandsons.

My hubby is a Saggitarius.

• freedomloverr
    freedomloverr

I knew there was some reason I always liked you MULAN! :)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Libra

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Some of my work colleagues read their horoscopes every day, but it's not something I've ever bothered with, even before I was a jw, or since.

I was born on April 19th, which makes me an Aries

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

I am a Scorpio...was always afraid to read my horoscope when I was a JW, now I read it everyday. I really am surprised when I looked up my sign and read about it..I am very similiar to what it says a Scorpio is.

Leslie

• Clam
    Clam

I can't say I believe in astrology, but that may be me just being a typical skeptical scorpio.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

I'm a Libra, which I note is the only non-living astrological sign. I think the universe is trying to tell me something...

Dave

• RAF
    RAF

Cancer ...

Editted to add : No I don't read horoscopes, (but for instance yesterday at the bowling - my niece had 2 magazines and their was 2 horoscopes in there for march ... which were differents statements).

But I do believe that somehow (there is a link in the same types and also some alchiminy in between some types) but then it is all still related to (who we are in totality)

Editted twice to correct a word (types for time ) and some double words

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I'm a Capriquarian. My b'day says Capricorn, but my actual characteristics say Aquarius. I'm born on the cusp of the two, so that's reasonable. I don't follow my horrorscope, but find the characterizations and physical traits of the different signs are usually spot on. I could never understand why I didn't fit the Capricorn personality until one day I read about the Aquarian persona. Boy! Did it nail me!

Frannie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit