what's your sign baby? ;)

by freedomloverr 56 Replies latest social entertainment

• Twitch
    Twitch

virgo on the cusp of leo; have been told i have traits of each

I explored astrology and a little wicca/shamanism shortly after leaving the dubs (dated a witch for a spell,...:-). It was strangely attractive at the time when i was in need of meaning and direction. Had my chart done in some detail at the time. It's true if you believe it is IMO. Like a lot of things,......:-)

Oh, earth monkey according to the Chinese

• Satanus
    Satanus

Taurus - earth man, can be stubborn. Cancer is supposed to be my best match.

S

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I was born aug. 1 . Mike Tyson is one day older than me. My father was born Feb.6. Muhumad Ali is two days older than him. I get along best with Scorpio's. Hey clam old buddy! I'm suprized at you ferret. Two leos should be a clash. Hey Tetra my twin bros. are Mar. 26. By the way aries make the best drivers, but you ride a bike anyhow, so I guess it doesn,t mattter.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

I'm a Gemini...trying to get with one special Sagittarius.

• littlerockguy
  • littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Aquarious here. You can go to http://www.alabe.com/freechart/ and enter in some info and your time of birth and get a free reading; it's pretty cool.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

Here's my sign --------->

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

I'm a Taurus, don't know much about it other than a few things people have sent to me here and there. Some of it seems to apply and some of it really doesn't.

My boyfriend has gotten a bit more into reading it and seems to be a true Sagittarius. I don't think he checks his horoscope or anything like that, but he attributes certain characteristics and behaviors to being a Sag.

I find him utterly charming.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Taurus

A friend of mine had the birthday book, which you look up your time of birth also. It is pretty close to who I am and how I think. I also fit the year I was born (the year of the dog).

I have a tendency not to get along w/ leos. However, I have to say some of my most passionate relationships (as well as dysfunctional) have been w/ leos.

I really don't buy into the whole thing, but I do find it interesting still the same.

• Xena
    Xena

My daughter and I are both Pisces and Ross is a Sag...should make for an interesting household.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit