what's your sign baby? ;)

by freedomloverr 56 Replies latest social entertainment

• arwen
    arwen

I am a Gemini and I really show all the traits...good and bad! I usually start a conversation with,"Let me introduce myselves!".....Seriously, I am always fighting with myself about things. My best friend, Meljohn is also a Gemini and we are so much alike it is not even funny. My husband is a Sagittarius, his birthday is exactly six months to the day later than mine and we are a very good match. I would never ever read anything to do with astrology as a JW but now I realize that it is harmless fun. I have had my palm read a few times but I am still waiting for most of the things to happen!!!

• BlackSwan of Memphis
  • sammielee24
    sammielee24

Full blown Taurus....and I think the description pretty well fits me - except of course the stubborn part.. Sign of sensuality..we love good food, drink....sammieswife.

• Backed away
    Backed away

Aquarius, and my previous religion was CANCER, the disease..

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

i am a gemini, who is actually a twin, with a fun birthday. . .I married two pisces, got married twice in the first week of december. . .I am a classic gemini, but I don't believe all that stuff:) I don't read horoscopes, but I am sure someone would have fun with mine.

• free2think
    free2think

I'm a cancerian, but that's all I know about astrology.

• ferret
    ferret

Both wife and I are leos

• inactive in jersey
    inactive in jersey

me and my mom are cancers. i am everything that they say about cancers. husband is capricorn.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hey old flame,

I was born April 20th.

heh, that's 420 man. ;)

----

i guess i am aries myself. mar 25.

tetra

• zensim
    zensim

For what it's worth - Aquarian. I didn't really put much credence in it until one day browsing in bookshop and found a large book on the particular year you were born in relation to your star sign. That was scarily accurate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit