Who else is as sick of the Anna Nicole coverage as I am?

by avishai 59 Replies latest jw friends

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Beyond reporting it on the day after there had been no coverage of the story whatsoever - so I suggest if you are sick of pointless news stories about pointless people you move here (just dont buy the tabloids)!

Word. If I want to watch real news, I turn to the BBC. If I want to read real news online, one of the sites I go to is The Guardian. Trying to watch real news in America is difficult, because even though CNN can be decently neutral and professional, they just have too much fluff on sometimes. You have to know what time the good stuff is on... otherwise you might get hit with Nancy Grace (I think you all know how I feel about Ms. Grace) or--gag me with a razorblade--Glenn Beck. With British news sources, I can avoid the tired conservative noisemakers and I don't have to get my news from a hippy, if I don't want.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Anna Nicole Smith died? When? How? Where?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Her and Brittany Spears, Nicole Richie, Jessica Simpson. . . my mind fails me at the moment but there are so amny of them. Do we really need to know what they wore, where they went, how much of a fool they made of themselves.

Enough already. Although the one thing that parents can point to is what drugs and alcohol does to a person

• Backed away
    Backed away
    Do we really need to know what they wore

Amen Lady lee,

Or in the case of Britney, what she didn't!

• Mulan
    Mulan

My husband is really sick of it, but I'm not. I like Entertainment Tonight, and have always been a little bit star struck. My bad, I guess. It's just me.

I want to know who the father of that baby is, so keep watching to see if they ever get to DNA the baby.

It gets stranger and stranger everyday. The woman was really loose with her body, and that's been proven.

• frozen one
    frozen one

Not to worry. The ANS story is being bumped by Britney Spears fleeing rehab and shaving her head. The world is spinning out of control...

• poppers
    poppers

I'm with Lady Lee's sentiments on this. What kind of life is one living if the petty and meaningless events of celebrities' lives holds such interest? Go for a walk, drink in the beauty of nature, and open yourself to the deep and endless fulfillment of the present moment. Getting caught up in this sort of thing may appeal to the mind but is that where life exists?

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I know one astronaut who is thrilled to have this happen and for Anna to get all this attention.

They go too far, though. BREAKING NEWS ON THE ANNA NICOLE DEATH.

There is no breaking news after, She's dead. The rest is not necessary to rush to
    ON AIR before your competitor does.

• minimus
    minimus

This is gonna be just like Lady Diana except clearly no royalty is involved.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

ME. I can't believe we are hearing So much about this lady. There are other news stories to cover that actually affect our communities in which we live.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit