Who else is as sick of the Anna Nicole coverage as I am?

by avishai 59 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I watched Judge Judy on Larry King too and one thing that I got out of that, was when she commented on her 'not wanting to be around Howard K Stern'..She said 'don't you find it strange that a healthy 20 year old died and a healthy 39 year old died and both died while with Howard K Stern?. Think about it. What I got from that statement is that perhaps as a Judge, she is edging along the lines of possible murder. This could get even more interesting. sammieswife.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1
    Yah I know who killed anna nicole ,drum roll please.................................... Ava gabore . That's one tuff brawd , don't mess with her hubby

Heathen, I'll agree with you Eva Gabore is a tough lady, especially since she has been dead since July 4, 1995.

Upon last check, Anna Nicole Smith is still dead too.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Her life was like this alive. So why not her death? I am sick of it too, just not too surprised. I never liked this woman, and wish it would just fade. You just know there are about 2-3 movies in production right now.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I think it was a double homicide too...lots of money at stake. And why in HELL arent they getting the damn paternity test done??? How frickin hard is this people and WHY would anyone who wasnt GUILTY of something be trying to keep it from happening HOWARD?? That baby stands to get a ton of money down the road. How very "convenient" that the two people who stood in the way of daddy dearest inheriting it all are gone now.

Get Maury Povich in here...."Howard? You are NOT the father!!"

• Wafe
    Wafe

Yes I would say that I am tired of hearing it as well.

I was watching television when the situation happened and I remember thinking to myself "We are going to be hearing this for a long time."

It seems that is what will happen.

• heathen
    heathen

Heathen, I'll agree with you Eva Gabore is a tough lady, especially since she has been dead since July 4, 1995.

OMG , they forgot to mention that with all this hoopla , then it was the ghost of ava gabor LOL ( that's even creepier) . The lawyer sounds like a good suspect as well . I still don't think anna nicole is entitled to the old mans estate , since the likelyhood of actually consumating the marriage is about nil .

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I could just see the ghost of Eva Gabor sounding like she did in Green Acres, "I must break you dah-ling."

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

I think Anna Nicole was entitled to inherit what she should legally from her husbands estate. In fact, the kicker would have been if this little girl was a result of frozen sperm of his, making her now the sole heir since the son is dead. She isn't the first nor the last young woman to marry an old guy and as far as I'm concerned, the old guy knew what he was doing. He found her in a strip club - visiting the clubs was something apparently he enjoyed doing and there's a great possibility he met many a stripper over the years. He obviously wanted to marry her and did. They both got something from the relationship. For all we know, he might have detested his son and didn't want him to inherit a thing. Tony Randall was 50 years older than his young wife and she had her first kid with him when he was 77. Woody Allen is about 40 years older than his wife. I think Aaron Spelling was almost 30 years older than his wife. Marriage is a contract and when an estate is worth billions of dollars, tearing off a small chunk of say...about one billion, wouldn't have hurt the son and his heirs one little bit. In the end though, I do have to wonder if Stern is involved...I guess the DNA is being taken this week. sammieswife

• heathen
    heathen
    In fact, the kicker would have been if this little girl was a result of frozen sperm of his,

I can see this plausible had he done the frozen sperm like 20yrs earlier . That would be very sneaky on her part to do that only to get her hands on the money . Interesting theories floating around tho , maybe the family did have her wacked , who knows , we must await the autopsy report .

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I guess death makes us all uncomfortable, so people will joke as it takes the edge off the discomfort. Death is still tragic. People who loved Anna, her son and daughter are very hurt by all of this. And who cares if Anna slept with a lot of men, it doesn't make her life worth less does it? I feel nothing but tenderness for her, her son, mother and daughter. I feel terrible for Britney. She's been adored for years, but like any other pretty face, the entertainment industry and public play with people like her until they tire of her/them then wipe their feet on them while airing the dirty laundry for the world to see. It makes me think of the song by Don Henley:

I make my living off the evening news
    Just give me something-something I can use
    People love it when you lose,
    They love dirty laundry

Well, I coulda been an actor, but I wound up here
    I just have to look good, I dont have to be clear
    Come and whisper in my ear
    Give us dirty laundry

Kick em when theyre up
    Kick em when theyre downKick em when theyre up
    Kick em when theyre down
    Kick em when theyre up