Who else is as sick of the Anna Nicole coverage as I am?

by avishai 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Wolf Blitzer just announced on CNN that, yes indeed, after careful examination of the evidence, Anna Nicole is still dead

And to recap today's top story: Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Very tired of it, but whats worse is the Judge in Florida and the many attorneys pretending to be so concerned.....it made me sick.

After working for attorneys, my opinion of probate attorneys dropped to the level of child molesters after seeing what they charge and their attitude towards the people they represent in the office I worked in. Quote from a probate attorney instructing our office...."Yes, please have the clients call, because every time they do I can charge more money. The longer I can keep them on the phone, the better. More money for me, more money for your firm!"

Every attorney in that filmed room is making huge sums of money, and continue to drag this sorry ass situation out in order to keep earning.....I hope all that money Anna was still fighting to get won't happen, and all these so called "sympathetic attorneys' will have to eat it!

If anyone was watching those impromtu meetings with the Judge, (unheard of by the way) 1/2 the time we were hearing about his credentials, friends, experience, and that he owned "the body". I don't know of one Judge that would have allowed that 3 ring circus or the filming of it by the media.

This entire situation is outrageous, but this is Florida.....so very typical.

r.

• heathen
    heathen

Yah I know who killed anna nicole ,drum roll please.................................... Ava gabore . That's one tuff brawd , don't mess with her hubby

But really am tired of hearing about it , like making her out to be some kind of martyr for dum blondes , all you gotta do is get some 90 yr old billionair perve ..............

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i thought u said cleavage not coverage, my bad

• hubert
    hubert

I was sick of it within two hours after the news announced she died.

(And haven't looked at more than 5 minutes of it, since).

Hubert

• sammielee24
    sammielee24
    pretending to be so concerned.....it made me sick.

I couldn't agree more. The woman is dead - it's the living, most especially the lawyers, keeping all the hype going now. There is too much coverage but I do have to say, that I find it a good change. I'm so sick of hearing doom and gloom every day in the news, you know, the number of people that got blown up in a car bomb in Iraq, the debate on the date we go to war with Iran, the lies and corruption in government, politics - this coverage is a distraction.

The sad fact is that although it is a distraction from the filth of politics, the ugly face of greed and selfishness becomes evident in cases like this where everyone wants to gain something. That can sometimes be just as difficult to deal with.

I could care less about anyone involved in this except the little girl. I don't think Anna Nicole was evil - she's dead and still being used to sell papers and news. This will go on for a long time I think - or as long as all the players think they have something to gain. sammieswife.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Sammielee...

This will go on as long as there is money to be made by attorneys or any hangers on.

I don't know if you were aware, but by time they were done with Marilyn Monroe's estate, there was nothing left after attorney's fees. So I think poor Nicole is reliving Marylin's life in a way she didn't plan on.

r.

• Xandria
    Xandria

Where the frack is Judge Judy on this case?! Let's get this thing done so people can move on! The kid should be taken care of, the rest can jump. (Media included!) Sick doesn't cover it, more like sick and TIRED of the crappa. Narcissistic, yes to the umpth degree, sad, yes, preventable... a huge yes! However, don't torture the rest of us innocent folk with a blow by blow.

Makes one long for Gillian and his island... although, it maybe all Survivor up in that joint now. Turning off the T.V. and snuggling with a book.

X.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Where the frack is Judge Judy on this case?!

Judge Judy was on Larry King the other night and he asked her about this situation. She had a lot to say but one thing cracked me up. She said they should rent Dodger Stadium and gather all the men who might be the father of her baby, and get their DNA and get this over with. She did say "except the Prince, it's not him". She's so sarcastic that I love her!!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I think Howard K Stern had something to do with Anna and her sons death. Has this crossed anyone else's mind?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit