I woke myself up last night screaming "Jehovah"

by ButtLight 35 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Butt:
    Wow, and Valis hasn't posted to the Board for ages, either

Crumpet:
    Knowing how hairy your dad's chest is, it's no wonder you dreamed that - LOL.
    Luckily you didn't inherit that gene

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Oh Butt, that sounds really scary, I hope you don't have any more like that.

I used to dream all sorts of horrible batlike creatures were after me when I was a child, around 8 or 9, but I haven't had any like that as an adult.

I just found it funny, that I pretty much have been out of the borg for 20 years, and Im still screaming jehovah in my sleep

I thought that was strange as well. Maybe it's because we were taught that we needed to stay close to jehovah to ward off the demons.

• Tuesday
    Tuesday

I did that too once, but it was because in my dream I was having sex with Angelina Jolie and she wanted me to call her Jehovah. It was a good night

• rebel8
    rebel8

Demons do not have hairy pointy chins. Just ask Scooby Doo.

• Rooster
    Rooster

Shit they will be back for you... alt

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

Hey Butt-- Are you sure the 'devil' in your dream wasn't Dave K (aka Flash)??? It makes sense ALOT of sense!!!!

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I think alot of you are nuttier than I am!

Shit they will be back for you...

NO thanks.....

Beautifulisfree...Um You just brought FLASH backs lmao But I wasnt in a laundrymat!

• beautifulisfree
    beautifulisfree

"He was in the back of a van" Butt- Thats where the police found him....he was 'working' out of his van...you know one of the white ones that they own. When I read your story I totally saw Flash opening the back doors of the van with his (creepy) grin getting ready to invite you in...but then you say "Jehovah" And he's like CRAP! she knows who I am and speeds out of there!!!

• greendawn
    greendawn

If you had a baseball bat you could have wacked that demon so hard for daring to enter into the material world here on earth, it would never dare do the same again.

• dobbie
    dobbie

haha buttllighti 'm glad its not just me cos i posted on your thread last night and i had a horrendous nightmate about differennt ghosts trying to get me and i hardly slept a wink!I new it was cos i read your post cos it stayed in my mind as i was trying to get to sleep, my husbands not home til 230am this week so i kept the lights on but i was still freaked out!I didn't scream jehovah though i admit that sometimes i want to and then remind myself that i don't believe in him anymore so he can't help me anyway!Just hope the same thing doesn't happen again tonight now that i've gone and posted on this thread!lol!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit