One Minute After You Die?

by Outaservice 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

We have various types of people on this Board, some believers in God, others atheists, some agnostics, and others still JW's at heart.

In your opinion, what do you believe happens to a person one minute after they die? How about if they are good or bad?

Outaservice ( Inquiring Minds Want To Know)

• Paralipomenon
    Paralipomenon

The doctor yells "CLEAR!!"

• lowden
    lowden

Personally.......i believe it will be a EUREKA moment for all of us. Like, 'Oh....yeah....NOW i get it!!!'

I don't believe death is the end. But if i'm wrong......what the hell.

Peace

Lowden

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Most of the times you get cooler I guess... unless you're being roasted or boiled of course.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Nothing much, IMHO.

Probably my loved ones would be crying, but I wouldn't hear them.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i'm in no hurry to find out

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

You're outside of the framework of 'time' the moment you die so there isn't a one minute after. (Now there's a cop-out reply for ya!!)

Probably my loved ones would be crying, but I wouldn't hear them.

But don't they say that the hearing is the last thing to go?? So you actually might...

• Gregor
    Gregor

This...........................

........................................................................................................................................................for eternity..............................................

• Undecided
    Undecided

If anyone new the real answer to that it would be worth millions of dollars. I don't have the slighest idea how you would prove it since there have been billions of people who have died and we haven't been able to talk to any of them. If you accept what you see, nothing happens but there are so many things we can't see and the universe is so complicated, I guess you just have to make up your own mind what you think happens, and that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

If I can I will let you know as soon as I go there.

Ken P.

• Xena
    Xena

This reminds me of speculating what it will be like in the new system. Fun but futile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit