Was Anna Nichol Smith a symbol of the wrongs in society?

by free2beme 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

I don't really have an opinion either way on her, except I wouldn;t have wanted to be her.

However I hardly think 3 men is enough to say she was a slut - that makes me like 10 times a slut! Ah well better ten times a slut than three times a lady! hehe

• Robdar
    Robdar

Love ya!

Love ya back, Mary.

Golly, what's up with all these people implying that we are having a cat fight or bitch slapping contest? Jeeeeeez.

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    However I hardly think 3 men is enough to say she was a slut - that makes me like 10 times a slut! Ah well better ten times a slut than three times a lady! hehe

Good point, Crumpet.

I also think that just because three men have come forward does not mean they have actually been in a relationship with Anna Nicole Smith. That baby comes with a fortune. I'm sure there are money grubbers that want to get their hands on that money, meaning they need to be connected to the baby.

Should I have let this thread go???? Probably so...

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

While I realize there is a question about paternity and it remains to be found out who the father is, I find it repulsive that men are coming out of the woodwork to say they had sex with this woman. She is not around to confirm or deny anything.

There was a time a "gentleman" would keep a confidence if he had sex with a woman. Nowadays, they brag about it.

LHG

• free2beme
    free2beme

Well, when you had a rep like hers, it is hard to not at least consider each accusation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit