Was Anna Nichol Smith a symbol of the wrongs in society?

by free2beme 64 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Robdar have you been smoking something yourself? Only a fool would admire someone who lived the kind of life Anna Nichol Smith did. If that's your opinion, it doesn't say alot for you. This thread was about giving our opinions and that's what I did. No, I never wished her dead, nor do I think "good riddence". I merely pointed out the obvious.

BTW, the life you are living is going to kill you too.

What a stupid comment to make. Of course we're all going to die one day, but it's common knowledge that if you try and live a clean life, your chances of living a long and fruitful life, increases dramatically.

• Robdar
    Robdar

What a stupid comment to make. Of course we're all going to die one day, but it's common knowledge that if you try and live a clean life, your chances of living a long and fruitful life, increases dramatically.

And you're an idiot if you don't realize that time and unforeseen circumstances befall us all. Just ask the shoppers that were killed by a gunman last night in Salt Lake City.

And I did admire Anna Nicole Smith. She at least got off her ass and lived her life. I think the thing that everybody hates is that she didn't care what anybody thought about her.

You, on the other hand, are still a slave. But you comfort yourself that you are somehow morally superior.

Nope, I'm not smoking a thing--I don't need to. But perhaps you should drink more. Drink more to kill that bug that crawled up your ass.

• Mary
    Mary
    And I did admire Anna Nicole Smith. She at least got off her ass and lived her life. I think the thing that everybody hates is that she didn't care what anybody thought about her.

Yes....and what a sad, pathetic life she lived. And what a surprise that you admire that life-style.

You, on the other hand, are still a slave. But you comfort yourself that you are somehow morally superior.

Compared to ANS? You're absolutely right. I am morally superior to what she was. I'm not a drunk, I've never done drugs and I don't sleep with half the population. I don't use my looks to get ahead in this world, I use my brain. That's not being a "slave". It's called having self-respect and morals. Even you should know that.

Nope, I'm not smoking a thing--I don't need to.

Ya, right.

But perhaps you should drink more. Drink more to kill that bug that crawled up your ass.

Whatever you say Robdar. Have a nice day.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Gee Mary, I would love to stay on this thread and discuss how morally superior you are to most everybody but I've got to get to the office. Have a great day.

• Mary
    Mary

Love ya!

• Twitch
    Twitch

Saucer of milk anyone? :)

• defective light
    defective light

Anna Nicole knew how to promote herself, she learned from an early age how to do this, she came to a point in her life where it had financial rewards, she profited from the tabloids, she profited from her relationships, how much different was she from other people in todays society? She created interest for people, that interest turned into monetary rewards, the more interest (good or bad) the more monetary rewards.....good bidness' ! I liken her to Donald Trump!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Whats with the bitch fight ladies??!!

Mary you mentioned that she slept around a lot - "Anything with 2 1/2 legs"? So I wondered because when her show was on over her - admittedly quite a long time ago - she was bewailing the fact that it had been 2 years she had been celibate? Maybe that changed or she was lying, only I didnt get the impression she had slept around all that much at any point...

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Compared to ANS? You're absolutely right. I am morally superior to what she was. I'm not a drunk, I've never done drugs and I don't sleep with half the population. I don't use my looks to get ahead in this world, I use my brain. That's not being a "slave". It's called having self-respect and morals. Even you should know that.

Have you ever seen "Les Miserables"? The story shows how true it is that sometimes the thieves, convicts and whores are the people of the best character and with the best 'morals.' You just never know.

Myself, I would rather be the liar, thief, escaped convict Jean Valjean than the sinless policeman, Javert.

Jean ValJean had much better morals.

• Mary
    Mary
    Crumpet said: So I wondered because when her show was on over her - admittedly quite a long time ago - she was bewailing the fact that it had been 2 years she had been celibate? Maybe that changed or she was lying, only I didnt get the impression she had slept around all that much at any point...

Never watched her show but I think the fact that 3 men have all come forward admitting that they could all be the father of her baby is a pretty good indication that she 'slept around.' Frankly, I find it disturbing that so many are trying to defend her and her life-style. Perhaps it's because we've come out of a religion that didn't tolerate anything, that so many think we now have to tolerate everything. If that's what you think, that's your perogative. Just as it's my perogative to think she had few, if any, redeeming qualities.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit