Anna Nicole Smith dies at 39

by Gregor 50 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

If I had the equipment I might want to claim paternity too, considering how rich the baby is.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

There's no medical definition of a broken heart. Her son was the only constant in her life. There is no doubt that her love for him was pure and unconditional. He was the only constand in her life for years. She loved him and there's no doubt be loved her. When he died, she died, too. I am sorry to say: she died of a broken heart. Although people will say that she had pneumonia, etc... she died because she was sick to death that her son was gone. She never got over it...

A

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Anna Nicole may have been a celebrity but who are the people that put them there? Why blame her for a lifestyle that was fueled by TV ratings and money? When they followed her around with camera's and interviewed her when she was 'out of it', and then made fun of her for that interview, who bears responsibility? We create celebrities. If we rail on one, we should think about how many times we pick up a gossip rag, or a glamour magazine, or watch a sporting event, or a movie - we pay to watch thereby we fund and support the lifestyles many of these people lead. Currently - the autopsy didn't show any illegal drugs in her system. I for one, could not judge her by the choices she made in life because I didn't know her and for some people, the only choices they see are the ones they are only capable of making.

As for why all the coverage? I think a lot of people are sick to death of politics and war. Every day there's another corrupt politician, another party screaming at the waste of the other political party, a bunch of lies fed to everyone, fear of another war coming before summer; jobs being lost and after all is said and done, there is a hopelessness and sense of futility that no matter what you think no one cares and nothing will be done. Stories like the diaper astronaut and Anna Nicole Smith give everyone something else to pick apart and think on - and why the heck not?? The war stories haven't changed in years - more lies just keep coming out - more corruption exposed. Now - if you find that 12 billion in cash that was stolen, lost or otherwise just kind of disappeared - that might be the only thing that could bump up the news. The Anna Nicole mystery will be over soon enough. sammieswife.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I agree with CG completely. I think she died of a broken heart.

There's no medical definition of a broken heart. Her son was the only constant in her life. There is no doubt that her love for him was pure and unconditional. He was the only constand in her life for years. She loved him and there's no doubt be loved her. When he died, she died, too. I am sorry to say: she died of a broken heart. Although people will say that she had pneumonia, etc... she died because she was sick to death that her son was gone. She never got over it...

I cannot believe some of the assholes we have around here. May you all (assholes) be judged just as harshly as you are judging Anna Nicole Smith.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

Life is about choices. She chose poorly. End of Story. Rest in peace Anna.

• Robdar
    Robdar

Life is about choices. She chose poorly. End of Story.

I beg to differ. She chose differently but that does not mean that she chose poorly. We do not know what she died of yet. I am with CG, I think she died of a broken heart. Isn't that what we all die of in the end?

• Robdar
    Robdar

This just in:

No drugs found in Anna's stomach. No sign of drug abuse.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/TV/02/09/smith.dies/index.html

"Perper said his office is awaiting results of toxicological and other tests, but there were no drugs in her stomach.

"There are a number of possibilities," he said, including natural causes, a drug reaction or some combination of causes.

Seminole Police Chief Charlie Tiger said no evidence suggests a crime occurred.

Tiger said no illegal drugs were found in Smith's hotel room. He said prescription drugs were found, but would not name them"

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

you can choose to die of a broken heart. It's a choice nontheless. Then again, I've been there and it sucks big time. My heart goes out for all involved anyway.

• lighthouse19something
    lighthouse19something

Blood clots can easily happen after delivery, and can strike without warning. Aneurysms can kill without warning also, a copper deficiency can cause one.

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Apparently, shortly after her son died, she was found face down in the swimming pool. I watched Zsa Zsa's husband in his interview and he was very nice when speaking about Anna Nicole. He insists that neither of the men in question are the father of the baby and that there is more to the story that may come out. sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit