Anna Nicole Smith dies at 39

by Gregor 50 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl
    and a$$holes as well

I agree Twitch, careful you don't become one of em' too!

• Mystla
    Mystla

It's a good thing this is on the "friends" section of the board... otherwise it might get ugly.

Goodnight, friends.

Misty

• Twitch
    Twitch
    I agree Twitch, careful you don't become one of em' too!

oh, but i can be. Trust me,....

;-)

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    The stupid biatch didn't learn anything when her son died?

i really cant believe this comment.............pretty cruel to say this right now.

purps

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    pretty cruel to say this right now.

Well how about "Thanks for the mammories!" ?

img.fark.com Anna Nicole Smith's neurological condition upgraded to brain dead.

• JWdaughter
    JWdaughter

She had a messed up life. I will fully support marrying for money though. NOT because I did, or could have even. But throughout history, marriage has been a bargain-it was to improve the social and/or financial standing of families. Even if the families were so 'low' we wouldn't recognize it as such, that has historically been the reason people make the marriage choices they do. Read Jane Austen. . .the more things change, the more they stay the same. Women try to choose husbands who can support them and their children, men try to find beautiful women. . .and some of that is even in the interests of the future generations-certain body configurations are considered to be healthy, good for bearing children, strong. . .hey, that is just the way it is.

Single mom struggling and some old guy is kind to her and wants to take care of her. That doesn't make her evil or even particularly stupid. I think that part came later. And yes, I do think her monumentally foolish, selfish and other things. But I don't think so badly of her as some do. Go through a really bad marriage, be abandoned. . .an old kind man doesn't look so bad. That he was so rich was the most worst thing that could have happened to her. I hope a good parent is found for that baby girl-and I hope it isn't either of the guys making the claim. And she goes to a really nice adoptive family. And knows nothing of the money or her mom until she has finished college.

Edited to say, my husbands family thinks I married him for money. He was making $14 bucks an hour at a factory. Whoo woo, but they thought he was practically Bill Boeing himself, so they decided that because I had been getting some public assistance that it was a plot to escape welfare(which I was very minimally dependant on by then since I worked also). I would have been making more than him within a couple of years of working after getting my degree. I thought I was sacrificing my career for a family. They thought I was using their son. Different perspectives for sure!

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I think Anna Nicole rocks...she did a lot of living in her short life. I'm sad that it had to end.

lisa

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

A tragic end to a turbolent life and I agree with others, what about the pool lady who died or others who get no noteriety? All lives touch others not just the rich and infamous.

abr

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

Black Pearl your right, a women and a parent who married a guy 63 years her elder , who constantly appeared on tv stoned, maybe the old lady in the swimming pool shop is just as important

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader
    maybe the old lady in the swimming pool shop is just as important

She was, the only person that ranks as being more important died almost 2000 years ago, and I do agree with your thoughts.

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit