Anna Nicole Smith dies at 39

by Gregor 50 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl
    Perhaps if we had walked a mile in her shoes we could understand a little better.

You mean, danced topless in her shoes.....

• timetochange
    timetochange

BlackPearl,

Your comment is more derogatory towards yourself than to the dead woman you refer to. You expose yourself much more than she ever did, friend. She likely died much richer than you, and I don't speak of money.

Ed.

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

BlackPearl:

Don't mind the trolls!

So does this mean the son of (one of) the (80 y/o) guy(s) she whored herself out to gets to keep the loot? The only thing "tragic" about that train wreck is that we wasted any time even recognizing her name.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl
    Your comment is more derogatory towards yourself than to the dead woman you refer to. You expose yourself much more than she ever did, friend. She likely died much richer than you, and I don't speak of money.

(1) It's a fact she was a topless dancer, and danced for money.

(2) I'm not your friend, nor do I intend to become such.

(3) I don't mind exposing myself, that's what this forum is for, like it or not.

(4) How can you be sure she died richer than me? You don't know me and therefore cannot qualify your statement.

Get back to me when you've got something intelligent to talk about.

BP

• timetochange
    timetochange

BP,

She danced for money....is that a crime? Is that immoral in your opinion?

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos
    She danced for money....is that a crime? Is that immoral in your opinion?

The whoring part sure is, the drugs, entering into holy matrimony for money

yaddah yaddah. Are you a whore? because you sure go to lengths to defend 'em!

• Mystla
    Mystla

She's dead. Her son is dead. Her baby girl is only a few months old and has no mommy.

I think it's tragic, no matter what her past was like.

Misty

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

And that's what happens when you suicide with drugs.

No sympathy for a Mom, with a baby, who ODs on fun drugs or the suicide thing whichever it turns out to be. The stupid biatch didn't learn anything when her son died? The only sad part is that she still has genes out there and running around, and the only promising part is that even Joan Crawford would be a better Mommy for the little one.

• BlackPearl
    BlackPearl

You're right, this place attracts trolls faster than fly paper attracts flys on a hot summer day.

• Twitch
    Twitch
    You're right, this place attracts trolls faster than fly paper attracts flys on a hot summer day.

and a$$holes as well :-)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit