DAMN IT'S COLD!!!!!

by Mary 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Undecided
    Undecided

I don't mind the cold as bad as paying the darn gas bill, they just went up 10% more on the price this month.

Ken P.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Cry me a river of crystal tears. http://www.ama.ab.ca/road_report/camera/2-30.htm

We're plowing through the snow and bundling up to the tips of our nosies. My seed catalogues have arrived, and I live in a sea-green ocean of dreams.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I know - and it has caused my dick to shrink to about half an inch

• Cellist
    Cellist

Greendawn, No! You don't warm up after walking 10 minutes. You're feet and hands begin to lose feeling. You're nostrils freeze up and you don't dare expose your teeth when you talk. Because they'll freeze too.

Cellist

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I haven't read the thread only the topic - but yes it's cold in very northern US where I am - AND GODDAMN DOG KEEPS WANTING TO OUT AND IN AND I'M TOO LAZY TO DRESS SO I'M OUTSIDE IN MY FRIKKIN UNDERWEAR LAST NIGHT - YES SHRINKAGE IS REAL.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Kind of chilly here also. 70 during the day and 49 at night I had to wear long pants socks and shoes today. I hardly ever do that. But It's time for the Florida State Fair starting tomorrow. We always have chilly wheather for the fair. This is the best time of year in Florida. We dont have to use air conditioning or heat. Maybe I'll have a 50 electric bill this month.

• MeneMene
    MeneMene

Sorry you guys but it has been in the low 80s yesterday and today in Phoenix.

It did get chilly enough a couple nights to freeze a lot of the plants but it didn't last long.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

60 degrees yesterday, 50 today. Went out to feed the birds and squirrels in my t shirt and jeans.

• barbar
    barbar

The bad news is: there's absolutely no end in site.

Mary, what do you mean there is no end in sight. The end is almost here, its any day now. It must be because my told me when I was 11 that I wouldn't be going to secondary school. And that was in the summer holidays just before I started. My kids have been to school and left as well. But I know the end is near its gotta be.

Hang on, I just realised you're talking about no end in sight for the bad weather, that makes me feel better.

Sorry about the formatting, can't do anything with this.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

It is cold here in Pa for the last week and I am looking forward to some warmth as the rest.

abr

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit