DAMN IT'S COLD!!!!!

by Mary 55 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Maybe this cold weather is Canada's way of welcoming Simon.

• Mary
    Mary
    Isn't there some sort of workplace law that says you have to have a certain amount of heat in an office!!!!!!?????? (or else you get sent home with pay - or has the cold gotten to my brain??)

Actually, yes there is but believe me---Management won't tell you that on their own. I'm not sure what the minimum temperature is, but you may want to phone the Labour Board and ask them.

Dismembered said: Figment?

Geeze....that doesn't sound very warm.....

JH said: Maybe this cold weather is Canada's way of welcoming Simon.

Simon's lucky. From what I can tell by watching the weather channel, is that Calgary was about 7 Celcius, which is about 44 Fehrenheit out.

• xjwms
    xjwms

Below zero for a while now

Sick of driving on ice all the time.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

People always make fun of people in the south. In Texas today it was around 65. Nice, good, weather. We are blessed. Like the song says "God Blessed Texas With His Own Hand, Rocked The Angels From the Promised Land." Thank heaven I am in Texas and I'm WARM..

Hope God blesses you with warm weather soon,

CG

• PEC
    PEC

Sunny and 72 º F that is 22.22 º C here in San Diego, CA, I have my asbestos undies on so fire away.

Philip

• Mary
    Mary

CountryGirl and PEC and #1 and #2 on my Hit list now. Anyone wanna be #3?

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

But.. but.. I said that I hope you get warm weather soon, Mary!

CG

• lola28
    lola28

85 here yesterday, high 70's today, hehehehe.

Lola

• Mary
    Mary

Alright CG.....I'll let you live.

*goes and hunts Lola down instead*

• unique2u
    unique2u

I show a big 1 on my weather channel desktop right now..... better than the -16 I woke up to this morning Not counting the windchill

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit