Brother prince...

by thebiggestlie 31 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    And that "doo-rag" on his head.....I'm sure he wore that because if not, halfway through the performance he'd have had a giant afro with all that rain.

That's what I'm sayin lol

• Mulan
    Mulan
    that one guitar is a huge phallic symbol

My thoughts exactly, and with that curtain and the shadows, it was a bit much.

• tan
    tan

I thought that "Along the Watchtower" was Jimmi Hendrix? :)

• tan
    tan
    so because he has a big phallic symbol as a guitar does that mean he has a big...uh...oh nevermind

funny...he's so little anyway...what 5'4"...but you never know. He's got some pretty hair though.

• *jeremiah*
    *jeremiah*

Do you think Prince wears those type outfits to the meetings or in field service?

I can't seem him in the conservative Jdub wear,...shirt, tie, suit jacket.

I bet he has the most stylish book bag in the congregation.

• tan
    tan
    I agree that his guitar resembled a phalic symbol. Also, when he has under that undulating tent, the shadow of prince and the guitar looked like the classic representation of the devil (pitchfork and tail).

I thought the same thing. Or a funny looking arrowed phallic symbol? thingy?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

well I dated a man who was 5'6" or so (might have been shorter) and let's just say he wasn't lacking where it counts

• tan
    tan
    well I dated a man who was 5'6" or so (might have been shorter) and let's just say he wasn't lacking where it counts

I know right...they fool you sometimes...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Yep height and shoe size mean nothing

• I quit!
    I quit!
    I thought that "Along the Watchtower" was Jimmi Hendrix? :)

Bob Dylan wrote it an performed it years before Hendrix recorded it. Hendrix was a fan of Dylan's music. Hendrix was also inspired to sing by listening to Dylan. He felt that if Dylan had the nerve to get up there and sing with his voice he could do it also. I've also read that Gordon Lightfoot came to the same conclusion. Back to Prince. I thought I'd read somewhere that his mother was a JW.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit