Brother prince...

by thebiggestlie 31 Replies latest jw friends

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I thought the show was very bland. He's shaved his facial hair, except for the hint of a thin mustache, and he didn't do any of his raunchy good songs. The dancers were covered up to their chins, too and very modest movements. What a shame. I wondered about that cross thing too... is that scriptural and approved?

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

What!!! Prince shaved his facial hair? Now that is an outrage!

Kate; I am with you and personally I will rejoice when Prince humps his guitar again! LOL Lilly

• Vinny
    Vinny

What was the deal with his Aunt Jemima head covering look?

• Gerard
    Gerard
    What was up with his giant taw-cross-esque symbol thing.

It looks to mea stilish bisexual symbol, as it contains both female and male symbols .

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I agree, I thought he had black eye liner on, and my gaydar was going off. I think he's bisexual. Any one else think so, or wonder? Where is Sherry?

• I quit!
    I quit!

Football, rock stars and the Watchtower just don't go together. Let a young JW go to his elders and tell them he is going out for football or forming a rock band and see what happens yet if someone already famous becomes a JW the Watchtower seem to accept them and put up with there behavior. I guess there are so few famous JWs that the Watchtower seems fascinated with their fame. Shouldn't the Watchtower be telling Prince they don't approve of football with its competition and animal names and that instead of preforming he should be out peddling their books and magazines? Isn't that what they tell everyone else?

• Kaput
    Kaput
    Shouldn't the Watchtower be telling Prince they don't approve of football with its competition and animal names and that instead of preforming he should be out peddling their books and magazines? Isn't that what they tell everyone else?

Yeah, but maybe to the WT he's a "prince" of the earth.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    What was the deal with his Aunt Jemima head covering look?

It was because of the rain. He may have "good hair" but I'm sure it would still frizz up because of all that rain coming down. Oh and I could tell that he had an awful lot of gel on his hair, gotta keep the do looking good for the after parties.

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Michael did "Thriller" as a JW....anything for the bucks I guess. Just like the Williams tennis sisters who are supposedly Dubs running the track holding the American Flag. Theres a lot of see no evil hear no evil and turning away when the RICH dubs do undubly things.

The whole "All Along the Watchtower" thing wasnt missed by me either but when you are standing on a gi-normous PAGAN symbol playing a gi-normous PAGAN and PHALLIC symbol of a guitar...who the frick does this miniman think hes fooling? My guess....BOTH sides.

Is he IN or is he OUT? Is he LEAVING? Is he MOCKING? Is he saying something like he did at that performance where he made the sign of the cross with his arms then raised them over his head like a stauros??

Not impressed one way or the other.

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Yeah...that performance was pretty weak. And that "doo-rag" on his head.....I'm sure he wore that because if not, halfway through the performance he'd have had a giant afro with all that rain. Prince isn't fooling me with all his newfound "christian right" bullshit personna. He quietly divorced his wife which is a big no-no by JW standards. He's just playing to his aging audience who now don't want to hear about Darling Nikki masterbating with a magazine or someone getting jacked off.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit