Using only the bible, how many people were killed by Satan?

by Elsewhere 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I believe it's the Judeo/Christian God: Millions (if not more). Satan: 0

When you consider neither of them exists, who is culpable?

Sherry

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

The only folks I can think of, that he is directly attributed to as killing, are found in the book of Job.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Satan is responsible for ALL death, as he was the one who enticed Eve to eat the forbiden fruit. Right?

I disagree. Eve had a choice, and chose to listen to satan.

• Clam
    Clam

I suppose Jehovah reckons he has a right to destroy what he has created - Satan included. A Satanist could argue that he worships the lesser of two evils.

• free2beme
    free2beme

Didn't he kill Job's family? I would say the Christian God is like an author and chooses to erase those parts of the story, he does not like, at will.

• trevor
    trevor

When I read about Satan, I think, 'What's a nice guy like you doing in a book like this.'

I could go on - but you know how boring I can be and its all been said before.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

Romans 5:12 12 When Adam sinned, sin entered the world. Adam’s sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned

Who was the cause of that sin??

abr

• needproof
    needproof

Who was the cause? Well if God is all knowing, and he created Satan KNOWING that he would tempt Adam into making the sin, then I guess God is to blame.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    Adam’s sin brought death, so death spread to everyone, for everyone sinned

Who was the cause of that sin??

Good thing us humans have morals higher than the ruthless bible god, or we would be killing the children and grandchildren of those people who committed a capital offense.

j

• pobthespazz
    pobthespazz

And they got the balls to call Satan the bad guy!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit