MAT. 24:14 FULLFILED - MIAMI ASSEMBLY

by pixel 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Mary
    Mary
    I guess that the GB is throwing the hot ball to the speakers, so they can see how the dubs react. What do you think?

If I were them, I'd be a little bit more concerned about the blood issue and babies dying due to their stupidity, than worrying about Matthew 24:14.

• little witch
    little witch

For Hovah's sakes

Same ol' drivel I grew up on and I am older than dirt.

Every good Christian knows that the end will come with the SUPERBOWL

COLTS WIN=HOVER WINS

BEARS WIN=SATAN, APOSTATES,DISFELLOWSHIPPED,DISASSOCIATED,UNDESERVING BASTARDS WIN....

WHO WANTS TO QUESTION MY PROPHESIES???

TEE HEE HEE

• brunnhilde
    brunnhilde

Something definitely has them all atwitter - we had a phone call today from one of the elders in my old cong talking and talking blah blah blah (left a message - LOVE caller id) that "time was short" and blah blah blah. He even read a scripture - poor rank and filers! The GB must be feeling a money pinch and feels the need to scare the drones back into line. brunn

• heathen
    heathen
    A sister (and I know her also) told me that her brother heard that the preaching is gonna be over because there are only two countries that JW can't go because it's too dangerous and yada yada yada. This was in an assembly in Miami.

Well gee my reply would be that there is no, too dangerous, as far as God is concerned . I've seen people risk their life for completely stupid crap , if you can't do it for God then you are a lousy hypocrite.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    BEARS WIN=SATAN, APOSTATES,DISFELLOWSHIPPED,DISASSOCIATED,UNDESERVING BASTARDS WIN...

Well, in that case: Go Bears!

• Golf
    Golf

Isn't the Super Bowl in Miami today?

Golf

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow
    Do you know that the preaching work will be done soon?

Well, if this is true, which I very much doubt, I really couldn't care less, but I know of more than a few jws who will be celebrating if they don't have to go out knocking on doors anymore.

• avidbiblereader
    avidbiblereader

The only thing on the minds of the brothers in Miami this weekend is FOOTBALL.

Gary that is funny.

abr

• BONEZZ
    BONEZZ

Ok, here's the way it's all goin' down...

Brother Prince will ride in on a calico horse and blow the final trumpet blast at half time... with Big A directly following the post-game show.

Oh almost forgot...Jesus will of course be cruisin' in on the white horse and when Terry Bradshaw asks him where he's goin?...Jesus will respond..."To Disneyland."

Madden will be there looking to trade his food tickets in for pudding cups...

and Al Davis will be seen wearing a 666 on his forehead and hissing..."I'll see you next year Jebus."

It's a heavenly, intergalactic super Big A Bowl brought to you by BUDWEISER..the real KING.

-BONEZZ

• awol
    awol

pmsl at bonzz!

Hope they broadcast over here!!!! That's one I mustn't miss.

I started a thread on this over in "friends" as I didn't see this first.

My sis and her MS hubby are all excited about this too. Well, the rumours have got all round the world and back to us all too - but they've not printed it! So, when nothing happens and 20 yrs goes by, they will say, as they did re all the other dates for A, that they never printed it (although they did in most cases) and it was just a rumour. Like you have all said above, it keeps up the preaching work!!! and makes more profit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit