MAT. 24:14 FULLFILED - MIAMI ASSEMBLY

by pixel 29 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pixel
    pixel

I was talking this morning while I was preaching with this sister, and she asked me: Do you know that the preaching work will be done soon? I asked her: What do you mean? She responded back: A sister (and I know her also) told me that her brother heard that the preaching is gonna be over because there are only two countries that JW can't go because it's too dangerous and yada yada yada. This was in an assembly in Miami. I guess that the GB is throwing the hot ball to the speakers, so they can see how the dubs react. What do you think? Soon, I will ne posting my bio - I just have to find the right time.

• pixel
    pixel

I was talking this morning while I was preaching with this sister, and she asked me: Do you know that the preaching work will be done soon? I asked her: What do you mean? She responded back: A sister (and I know her also) told me that her brother heard that the preaching is gonna be over because there are only two countries that JW can't go because it's too dangerous and yada yada yada. This was in an assembly in Miami.

I guess that the GB is throwing the hot ball to the speakers, so they can see how the dubs react. What do you think?

Soon, I will ne posting my bio - I just have to find the right time.

EDIT: I fixed the format so you can read it better and reply please!!!

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

Well if you heard it from a sister who heard it from a brother, that's good enough for me. I guess I better get out my lava-resistent boots and locust-proof the house.

• pixel
    pixel

I'm very surprise that this Mat 24:14 thing is "traveling" from one circuit to other. It seems that for real the GB wants this out!

• garybuss
    garybuss

Those whackos! The next thing they'll be teaching is that the seven trumpets of Revelation were the seven Jehovah's Witness District assemblies from 1922 to 1928, starting with Cedar Point, Ohio and ending with Detroit, Michigan.

• minimus
    minimus

Was MT.24:14 fulfilled in MIAMI??

• pixel
    pixel

Minimus,

What I mean is that they said that in an assembly in Miami, FL.

Garybuss,

That's funny!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Minimus....

No, it was fullfiled up in Orlando with the latest Tornados that came through.....Gods wrath for sure! (Apostates were located)!!!!!!!

r.

• minimus
    minimus

I thought a prophecy had to be fulfilled in places like Cedar Point Ohio or New York.....never did I think Miami.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    I thought a prophecy had to be fulfilled in places like Cedar Point Ohio or New York.....never did I think Miami.

ROFLMAO!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit