I cant please everyone

by Junction-Guy 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    I want to take the message that JW's are a child destroying, family wrecking cult to the public. I cant say what this plan is right now, but it may be in the not so distant future.

This is the start. With this mindset, you will be more alert to opportunities to make a difference. Interestingly enough, or possibly ironically enough, the method that will help you be more alert is a form of cognizant dissonance... LOL. At any rate. Good for you buddy. I'm right there behind you or along side you or whatever...

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I do wish I knew this plan so I might could help!

good lucK!

Renee

• vitty
    vitty

This all sounds very intriguing, let us know the details when you can !!

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Whatever floats your boat mate! I mostly hope it helps you in some way and doesn't hurt you. I'm in favour of people taking extreme caution with themselves in those times that they need to. I am also of the opinion that there is a limit to the amount of talking and purging that we can do before it stops helping and starts hurting us. Just think a little about how far you've come first, and make sure it really matters to you.

• vitty
    vitty

Will the WT say its persecution and all lies ???

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

If some of us had more details, we might be able to help.

lisa

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Sorry, I cant give any details yet, as it is still in the planning stages. Several things have to come together first before I even attempt this. I see big plans in my future, but Im seeking out some answers first before I proceed.

• Do Not Call
    Do Not Call

Junction-Guy, do whatever you feel you have to do. I for one won't hate you. Everyone deals with leaving the Borg in different ways and I'm happy to be friends with people who are still religious and those who, like myself, don't believe any more.
    Just BE CAREFUL!!! Don't do anything that will get yourself into trouble.
    Love DNC xxx

• Paisley
    Paisley

Dave I wish you success in your goals, but even more I wish you peace. I hope you're feeling all right.

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

Good luck to you !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit