I cant please everyone

by Junction-Guy 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

So I will do what brings pleasure to me. I have a long term plan that just came to me last night. I want to take the message that JW's are a child destroying, family wrecking cult to the public. I cant say what this plan is right now, but it may be in the not so distant future. What I plan to do is perfectly legal, but will probably draw alot of criticism from atheist/agnostic XJW's and some born again XJW's too. The overall affect would be massive negative publicity for the JW organization. This could cause a major divide between my still JW family and me. Darin and Mom will be included in my plans. I cant say right now what this plan is, but If I play my cards right, I could be very succesful with this. That's all, and sorry to leave you hanging, Im gonna run this by Darin and see what he says. I hope you all wont hate me, but this is my personal way of exposing the dangerous WT Cult to the world.----------------Dave

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Good luck.

Kwin

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

You have my blessing, friend!

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Well I'm doing nothing in the bigger picture, but be careful. Follow your heart and keep us posted Dave.

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Thank you both. I have made alot of friends on here, and I hope I dont personally offend anyone here. My only goal is to garner as much negative publicity against the JW org as I can. Some people will be hurt here, and others will cheer me on. I dont intend to hurt anyone. This will be my best plan to expose the misery I suffered as a child. My Dad will never speak to me again if I go through with this, but he hasnt been a real Dad to me in a very long time. I just spoke with Darin, and he seems "OK" with it. He also gave me some more alternate suggestions too.

• Mary
    Mary

All the best JG. Keep us posted.

• Golf
    Golf

You won't offended me one bit. This org will reap what it has sown. While in the process of what your doing, don't let the negative aspect consume you. Always keep in mind your emotional, physical and spiritual health first. Take good care.

Golf

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

As long as you are sure - I know from your earlier thread and PMs that you were concerned about being outted yourself and losing your family ties. You don't offend me nor I imagine most here and you know that Danny Hazard would probably appreciate a fellow activist in this particular campaign - I'm sure he has lots of ideas that you could help with and learn from.

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    I hope you all wont hate me, but this is my personal way of exposing the dangerous WT Cult to the world.----------------Dave

...hate you? More power to you!!!

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Good luck and let us know whats happening when you can! sammieswife.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit