JW's - Satanic Cult or just wrong-headed religion?

by AK - Jeff 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

The question is redundant as it assumes JW's can be categorised in such a 'black and white' manner.

To suggest that the organisation of JW's might be a 'satanic cult' is just as invalid as the JW's assertion that there is only 'one true religion' and all other religions are controlled by Satan.

It's about as pointless as asking: are all Catholics evil, or just misled?

There are only good and bad persons everywhere, and all manner of shades in-between. Same goes for Christians of all denominations. There are only individuals who may be under the direct control of Satan, not entire organisations, whether its JW's or any other group.

• dark angle
    dark angle

i strongly felt its a wrong headed religion equipped with a very effective mind trapping system that amazingly convince people that they are believing the truth. as for being satanic cult or not it all depends upon your belief on the bible. (honestly, i have several doubts about the bible itself being inspired by god.)

• LanDi
  • LanDi
    LanDi

Hmmm. Interesting question. However, Jehovahs (who?) Witnesses are the true religion and if you say they are not you are in terrible danger of bad Judgement from God himself and all those you have misled will be on your hands. Do not be misled - turn back now. A few mistakes in their teachings (as the light came to be firmly established in this time of the end) is nothing compared to the great spiritual truths they have uncovered. The Faithful and Discreet slave have done wonders for our understanding of their Bible ( sorry, The Bible) and we should thank Jehovah that we have them to guide Us. So they have through love for us had to readjust our thinking. They are there for our protection, to help us avoid wordly association and keep us pure. Praise be to Jehovah God for sending our spirtual food at the proper time. Please do not mislead Potential Sheep away from Jehovahs mountain and temple. Please be reminded that our life is all we have and only constant dedication to Jehovah God, his organization and association with his people, selling lots of magazines and hassling people to convert to the truth will save us and our loved one . If we love our fellow Humans and God we will endeavour in the Christian Ministry.

Convert to the Watchtower - sell the Religion to all your friends, disown the worldly ones who reject Jehovah. Oh, hang on a Second, got to pause typing for the Psychiatric Nurse..............

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK, WALKS LIKE A DUCK, QUACKS LIKE A DUCK, CHANCES ARE IT'S A DUCK.

Bit of Child Sacrifice always goes down well too. Yep, " Do you love me mummy?" Reply - ' Yes, as long as you don't need a blood transfusion.'. [ NOTE - Very inadvisable - a child will just slip away almost at a moments notice according to a well renowned international doctor - I don't have the name on me ] " Mummy, Brother Ronald touches me in [blush] places and does things " Reply -' Hang on We cant bring reproach on Jehovahs name. We need another Witness who saw him do it, and if there is one , we can't bring reproach on Jehovah before those Worldy people.'

" Oh,look at those poor worldly people - homeless , and starving and very sick ." Jehovahs Kingdom will sort it out, lets give them a Watchtower . Shall we go and see if cousin Ned or Sarah round the corner is doing O.K. , nah they haven't been worshipping Jehovah. I'm Sick of those pretend Salvation Army Christians who do lots of good , Jehovah is great. Convert everyone. Those darned churches have done so much wrong, false teachings , inhumanity , supporting the Nazi party. Don't tell anyone we did that, it's a vicious lie spread by Satan about us to mislead people (he's so clever) - what we did it? Well, let's lie , to save people it's for their good.

However, maybe God wants a mind control cult ? Theocratic Warfare ? Can't see him wanting to lie though. "Satan is a liar and the father of the lie. " - Jesus.

My conclusion . Wolf in sheeps Clothing - possible Satanic Cult .VERY Dangerous.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Not a Satanic cult of the likes that meet in crack houses, but a much more "sophisticated" bunch = Luciferians... they are a much "higher class" of evil... The "corporate satanists" in the silk suits who are much too saavy to ever let anyone know what their agenda really is. These are the guys (and gals) who are born and bred to permeate every avenue of society, from all religions, to politics, to education, to the financial arena, to the military, etc. and who do not meet in crack houses but at the Bohemian Club every summer with a few thousand of their buddies, or at the Aspen Institute for "global conferences," etc.

Have any of these types infiltrated the WT? Or were any of them "in" on its origins? My guess would be "yes" to one or both of those questions, because of the "fruit" the WT has produced from Day One, which is an antichrist spirit...

-------------------

For one thing, they have denied the true nature of Jesus Christ from the beginning. Remember, they "demoted" him from True God and True Man to either an "angel of lesser being," or just "a god." And to make sure they could keep on with that deception, they made their own "anonymously-authored" Bible to back up their deception. (Operative Words: ANONYMOUS and DECEPTION. Luciferians are Masters of Deception).

“NO BRANCH CAN BEAR FRUIT BY ITSELF; IT MUST REMAIN IN THE VINE . . . APART FROM THE VINE YOU CAN DO NOTHING. IF ANYONE DOES NOT REMAIN IN ME, HE IS LIKE A BRANCH THAT IS THROWN AWAY AND WITHERS” (John 15:1-6).

The Watchtower definitely fits the "WITHERED BRANCH" description the Lord gave.

---------------------

Then they also booted out the Holy Spirit, and made THEMSELVES "the Spirit Org" --- VERY DANGEROUS as someone said.

“That which is born of the flesh is flesh; that which is born of the Spirit is spirit. . . . And the flesh [human effort] profits nothing. IT IS THE SPIRIT THAT GIVES LIFE.” (John 3:6, 6:63)

The Watchtower has "NO LIFE" from the Holy Spirit... zilch... nadda... And that is obvious from all their twisted and perverted interpretations of scripture and prophecy, their non-scriptural "Talmudic" Rules & Regs (flesh and works driven), their denial of Jesus Christ as God the Son, their rejection of the Holy Spirit, etc.

[...]
    "...the whole [Watchtower] temptation is in the soul [flesh] realm. It will fascinate, stimulate, complicate, suffocate.” ... "...the problem has been an overemphasis on the mind and academic study coupled with an underemphasis on prayer and life in the Spirit. [The Watchtower org] with its stress on study and intellectual prowess, and with the soulish [flesh driven] beauty of many of its customs [ie, "Look at us, we knock on every door on the planet!"], has lured some believers away from the simplicity of their faith in Jesus." ... "Pretty soon the believer finds himself spiritually stifled, praying less in the life of the Spirit, witnessing less ... and praising Jesus less and less." ***
    [...]

Does that not sound like a perfect description of Life in the World of the Watchtower? :-/

------------------

In consideration of all of the above, I have to vote Yes to Satan running the WT puppets at the top echelons of the org, and doing so in his best well-known style, ie, via the likeness of a "whitewashed grave"... which begins to stink when you finally get close enough to start to looking at what's really inside...

/abbagail

***No, those quotes were not about the WT but about Rabbinic Judaism's practices encroaching upon Messianic Congregations: http://www.icnministries.org/resources/rabtrad.htm

But If The Shoe Fits!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Since I no longer subscribe to the WTS' definition of Satanic I have a hard time defining the WTS as Satanic.

I know I have been in the presence of true evil and it had nothing to do with the WTS.

I've sat and listened to grown women scream out in pain, sob in my arms, and go stiff with fear while telling their stories of childhood sexual abuse. I've felt the hair on the back of my neck and arms go stiff sensing the presence of something destructive and powerful as these women told their stories.

I've looked into the eyes of a sexual abuser and seen the emptiness there as they continued to abuse me.

We all sat and watched the horror of 9/11 and what people will do when all moral sense leaves them.

I definitely believe in evil. And as much as I hold the leaders of the WTS responsible for their continued control over 6 million people I can't say it measures up to what I have described above

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    The evils of the religion are well documented here and elsewhere - but does that prove to you that they are indeed 'Satanic', under the direction of Satan? Or are they just screwed up?

Jeff: You say that WT evils are well documented, can that not be said for all denominations of 'christianity'? Isn't it a little blinkered to malign the acts of undoubted evil commited by one group while ignoring the evils comitted by one's own? Sure, not all christian groups shun to the extent that JW's do nor do they enforce 'no-blood' policies but what group of christians is free from accusation?

"Let him that is without sin . . yadda, yadda, yadda"

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

Evil sometimes does not always present itself as we might expect. Paul bernardo was an accountant whom no one ever suspected was devoid of a consceince. Saddam Hussein had a very tender side for his family. He was even polite with his American captors. This does not negate the fact that he derived pleasure from wacthing people being tortured for his amusement in his off time. He even supervised the shredding of human bodies. Yet many veiw him as a martyr. How can this be. I beleive evil can act as a chameleon and people will fall prey to it even moreso if the image of the beast is more carefully managed. There doesn't have to be a pile of bodies or a trademark stamp of evil as we tend to think of when we define satanic.. The majority of people in this cult are slaves to a concept which tears families apart and sows great sorrows for the futures of its captives. Satan doesn't have to literally kill people to steal their hopes and dreams. In the end the question is "does it do more harm than good?" I don't think I have to post evidence to answer that question. Any religion claiming to have the words of God should not create such devestation to lives. The bible also says in revelation "he that adds to this scroll or takes away from this scroll shall be taken away from the scroll of life. This is what they have done with there bibles. If there was a Satan, I imagine that would be something he would try to do. At the very least I would have to say that the direction of this org. leans into darkness.

• *lost*
    *lost*

bumped

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit