i take some C.O. for a hour and half ride

by johnny cip 33 Replies latest jw friends

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

LOL at Abandoned! You crack my sides bro!

• zensim
    zensim

Abandoned - you're brilliant! Do another one, do another one ...

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

BTTT. I'm still waiting for the story...

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

in short; i ask him about the rev. climax at hand book setting him up like a bowling pin. he loves the books and tells me it's all truth. i start going into "MILLIONS NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE" AND INTO THE 1919 1922 conventions at cedar point . he says those conventions proved the name jehovah. till i started telling him about 1925 ( he says he knows about 1925) so i ask him how can you call what they were teaching in 1922 truth from jah. when you know or say you know . the jehovah never said a word about the 70 jubiles happening in 1925. he seemed to know a lot about clayton woodworth (editor of the golden age mag.) so i went into the quack medical cures woodworth printed as coming from the holy sprit . how he was possesed by demons for 2 weeks. then into the special donation for BETH SIRIM. SO ISSAC jacob and abraham etc. could live in san diego. he didn't like that. i'm on the move now. i tell him about miricle oil, the radio desease killer, radium biola eye glasses etc. all sold at the 22 convention. he's getting dumbfounded, and I let him know he's in over his head. but i don't stop . he tells me he know this stuff. to make a long story short. i keep asking him. how can you knowing all this stuff. run an assembly hall. and stand up and lie every weekend telling 1000's of jw's that want to serve god in honesty. that what the the wt prints is truth when you and i know , that the guys in the writing dept. are bald face liars. why don't you stand up at the tuesday night book study and tell the facts (truth) about what you know. is it the free car? free apt? the green hand shakes? etc. so in the end you lie to your brothers to live off the sweat of thier backs. there was much more, this guy was no dope, and he surprised me on his knowledge of wt history. but i kept pounding him on how christ hates a knowledgable false witness. for over an hour. i'm sure he got my point and clearly understanded what i was saying. in the end all he could say is that i couldn't change what he believed. but i told him he already knows the facts. only your conscience can help you. if you have one.... john

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

Waiting on AB's translation!!!

pacing

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Johnny ...

Great to hear you had a good time with the CO ..

But did you finally get it resolved whether or not the people Sodom and Gomorrah will be resurrected ??? ... or maybe the one-towel rule ???

Nothing like going straight for the throat.

Rub a Dub

• hubert
    hubert

Johnny, I think you did a pretty good job of anti-witnessing.

Hubert

• Abandoned
    Abandoned
    “in short; i ask him about the rev. climax at hand book setting him up like a bowling pin. he loves the books and tells me it's all truth.

Dude luvs rev climax, thinks it’s all that, but I was IMAX, my film knocked it flat.

i start going into "MILLIONS NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE" AND INTO THE 1919 1922 conventions at cedar point . he says those conventions proved the name jehovah. till i started telling him about 1925 ( he says he knows about 1925) so i ask him how can you call what they were teaching in 1922 truth from jah. when you know or say you know . the jehovah never said a word about the 70 jubiles happening in 1925.

OK, OK, here’s the real deal, dude called Rutherford gave his own spiel. Claimed that god chose 1925. Promised that millions would still now be alive. Dude said he knew, what this turkey blew, but dis’ “the truf” he still couldn’t do.

he seemed to know a lot about clayton woodworth (editor of the golden age mag.) so i went into the quack medical cures woodworth printed as coming from the holy sprit . how he was possesed by demons for 2 weeks.

He touted Woodworth, talked of his girth. So I knocked this foo’ down to the earth.

then into the special donation for BETH SIRIM. SO ISSAC jacob and abraham etc. could live in san diego. he didn't like that. i'm on the move now. i tell him about miricle oil, the radio desease killer, radium biola eye glasses etc. all sold at the 22 convention. he's getting dumbfounded, and I let him know he's in over his head. but i don't stop .

Yo fly homies, this dude is pure shizzle. I mentioned Beth Sarem and he wanted to gizzle. I talked of da oil and radium biola, but he couldn’t tell this shit from shinola.

he tells me he know this stuff. to make a long story short. i keep asking him. how can you knowing all this stuff. run an assembly hall. and stand up and lie every weekend telling 1000's of jw's that want to serve god in honesty. that what the the wt prints is truth when you and i know , that the guys in the writing dept. are bald face liars. why don't you stand up at the tuesday night book study and tell the facts (truth) about what you know. is it the free car? free apt? the green hand shakes? etc.

Dude spouts up that he’s down with all this. I aks him then, why he doesn’t make a hiss. He doesn’t say a word, doesn’t make a sizzle. All’s I can figure is he’s just a hypocrizzle.

so in the end you lie to your brothers to live off the sweat of thier backs. there was much more, this guy was no dope, and he surprised me on his knowledge of wt history. but i kept pounding him on how christ hates a knowledgable false witness. for over an hour. i'm sure he got my point and clearly understanded what i was saying. in the end all he could say is that i couldn't change what he believed. but i told him he already knows the facts. only your conscience can help you. if you have one.... john”

I didn’t let up, I was dealing pure dope. I aks him if it mattered and homey says, “nope.” He says he understands. He says I can’t change him. I guess he’d rather lead a lie than have a brutha estrange him.

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

rubadub; sorry i didn't get into sodom and gomorrah. but i know the daniel books says they are NOW NOT SURE IF THEY ARE GOING TO GET RESSURECTED, plus i didn't have all the research in front of me. as he was asking me for wt publications. but i had him going wacky on the no small pox shots. with a little history of small pox and measles and other plagues. he lost straight out 1935 convention and the other sheep ( bread and wine) but i sure he will look up the 1934 year book pg. 130-145 about how the wt was kissing hitler's ass. i basically finished him on the generation of 1914. but that was after asked him what christian was buried under a pyramid in 1916. ten more minutes in this subject and he was lost. told him to get his divine plan of the ages chart. i forgot we argueed about alternitive serv. in the military. he had a rough time. john

• willyloman
    willyloman

abandonded: congratulations on two counts.

1. The following is one of the single best lines ever to appear on the forum

I talked of da oil and radium biola, but he couldn’t tell this shit from shinola.

2. You have singlehandedly reined in johnny cip and gotten him to tighten up his prose... no small feat.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit