What the **** is this???

by drew sagan 31 Replies latest jw friends

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I love how they constantly tell the "brothers" to stay away from the internet, yet produce this.

If you read some of the comments, it looks like Bethelites produced this.

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

ROFL!!! It looks like the same people still go door to door!

Swalker

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I couldn't figure out why the only one who listened was a little girl too. If you are going to make something that took that much time, at least make it helpful to the kids or say something you think is important to adults. This was just insane.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Very creepy indeed.

Maybe they use it for training purposes, to inspire the dubs to keep going when the going gets tough.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Puke, gag

This animation was very expensive to produce

What a waste!

• Zico
    Zico

I think the creators must have been quite talented.

But they probably need new scriptwriters!

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W
    Yep it sure was creepy.. and as for witnessing to the little girl,, that is just wrong..wrong.. they should not be talking to a child without their parents being present..I am surprised though,, that people in a mindnumbing environment like that would be able to make something that , even in all its stupidity ,, is still creative.How were they allowed so much time to make that anyways??? New thinking on the part of the org,??, you can be be creative and have a hobby,, it just has to be all about the org and field service

Yeah...I hate to say it, but this is exactly the kind of recreation/ entertainment I would have sought out for my kids--whom I've indoctrinated so thoroughly that it has since come back to bite me in the a**. [I've left; they're still in--zealous and gung-ho, doing all the JW things I once dreamed of them doing when they got older.]

• tinker
    tinker

am I the only one....because I found the thing to be very tongue-in-cheek sarcasm, quite anti-JW. The small child being innocent and open to Mind Contol. The householders being disturbed on their one day off. HBH....on the h2h record slip.

I know some of those boys in Bethel are wisecrakers (my son). unofficial wine making with a WT label. Central Park filming bums sleeping with WT's as blankets. Making Tye-Dye teeshirts in the laundry Prank phone calls to GB's

boys will be boys

• Mystery
    Mystery

Am I wrong or were the words changed from "The Night Before Christmas"?

And yes; it is creepy.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Its like a bad twilight zone episode narrated by Dr. Suess! Lilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit