Da' Colt's and Da' Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by AK - Jeff 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I consider Brooke my friend - but two weeks from now I will be rooting against your Bears, babe!!!

What a finish for the Colts - bout time. I have been waiting for them to get to the "SHOW" since they moved to Indiana.

GO COLTS!

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Yes, isn't it wonderful? I feel like a kid in a candy store! But who to root for? I'm from Indiana, but just 50 miles south of Chicago! Never thought these two teams would make it all the way!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

We watched the game too. It was great! Go Colts!!!

• uninformed
    uninformed

Saints losing hurt me bad.

I quit watching the Colts at half time till my son called me to tell me in the 3rd that they were tied! I had to go back!

WHAT a finish!

U

• Jourles
    Jourles

Brooke is rooting for da Bears... Go Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!

• Makena1
    Makena1

Me too...Grew up in Northern Indiana before there was an Indianapolis Colts. Basically got my wish- an all midwest Super Bowl. Happy either way with the outcome, but leaning a little more towards the Bears. Also pretty amazing that for the first time in history, not one but two afro-american coaches in the Super Bowl. We live in interesting times!!! lol

• skyking
    skyking

Colt all the way. But have to respect the bears they whopped ass today.

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

I can't believe that my Pats lost !

And no, I will not be rooting for Indy.

But I can't root for the Bears as they beat us in 1986

So I'll be rooting for the Refs to ruin the game.

BitterPatsFan

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Well, it seems Payton Manning has a rendezvous with destiny... Go Colts!

thecarpenter of the Colts class

• heathen
    heathen

GOTTA GO WITH INDY MYSELF. Just love the way manning came up with his support for katrina victims.

Da bears. Unbelievable

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit