Da' Colt's and Da' Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by AK - Jeff 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Jeff, are you ready for some FOOTBALL?

I AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been wearing my "Fabulous Apparel" all week....lol.

Love Brookie

• JH
    JH

Bears all the way !!!!

Oh yeah,

Yes Indeed

Hi Brookie

• JH
    JH

BTTT for eye candy

• restrangled
    restrangled

Born and raised in Chicago....

DA' BEARS!

R.

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

It think it is going to be a close game. I know that everyone will play conservative because it is the SB and all. But I hope it is a good game and not a blow out or a total disappointment (either way).

The build up for Chicago has been crazy. Even my firm went all out today and make it casual Friday (unheard of) and we were told to show our support of the team by wearing anything Bear related. We had a firm sponsored lunch with "football food" and beer, tons of stuff. Our firm has a connection w/ the team, so I think that had something to do w/ it.

But as a side note, we have two jws that work there, one is a floater secretary (no longer mine! thank god) and another guy is in our service department. We got some free stuff like baseball caps, tee shirts, etc., But they also had a raffle and gave away some big things. 1) I thought jws could not participate in raffles (the whole chance thing?) but the secretary and service guy participated. And the secretary who is the biggest bible thumper there is .... is having a SB party and took the firm's banners and balloons. 2) I thought football was a no-no because of the whole "violent sports" thing?

Yes, No???? I know I have been out for a while, but what's the deal?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit