Da' Colt's and Da' Bears!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by AK - Jeff 54 Replies latest jw experiences

• poppers
    poppers

Being a Packers fan I can't in good conscience root for the Bears. But I can't stand Peyton Manning. I do like Dungy, however. I just hope it's a good game. All too often the Super Bowl is a Super Snooze.

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

God Brookie you so smart!!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Brooke - thanx for the link and lyrics.

I had not seen that for decades I suppose. I loved Payton and Singletary. I was in Chicago the day 'Sweetness' died. A sad day indeed. The whole city was in mourning.

It was fun watching the shuffle again.

Wonder if Peyton and the Boys will be doing the 'New Indy Shuffle'? LOL

Jeff

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Ooooh baby!! Born and raised in northern Illinois!! LOVE MY BEARS!! But I have to say Grossman makes me WAAAAY nervous!!! And Payton..hows yer THUMB babykins cuz WE'RE COMING FOR YA!!

Whooo hooooo!!! Wish I was going to the superbowl..im here in Florida now ironically. Anybody got about 5 grand I can get me some tickets with??

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Two black head coaches going head to head in one of the biggest sporting events of the year on the first Sunday of black History month with a self-styled JW providing half-time's entertainment. The world is indeed changing......

• ellderwho
    ellderwho

Prince at this point should go back to his name after the "artist formely known as prince" did'nt he have the word "slave" shaved into the side of his face?

Oh the irony.

• done4good
    done4good

Even though they beat my beloved Chiefs, I'm rooting for Manning this year. It's his turn.

j

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Yeah......slave printed across his forehead would be a very apt description for him now that he professes to be a witness.

• SWALKER
  • MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Brooke thanks for the video I sent it to all my family and friends. Willie Gault reminds me of my hubby before his amputation. Damn! My man was really hot! He still ain't no skank. People don't know that he's handicapped until he gets out of the car. *sigh* I think my hubby even use to do that little dance that Gault did! Brings back memories.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit