New here so this may be long...

by mandalion 37 Replies latest jw experiences

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree

Hey, I've made posts that were far longer.

My husband's worried that I'm becoming obsessed. I'm not really. It's more along the lines that every story I read, every experience, makes me see more clearly. The scales are falling from my eyes and with them, a weight is lifting from my shoulders and I realize what a good choice I made all those years ago.

It will seem like obsession. But its usually healing.

tsof

• mia_b
    mia_b

Welcome mandalion!

• tan
    tan

Welcome!!! I had the same eyeopening experience. I read day & night for more information and experiences of others. Everyone is so loving and caring here.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    It's more along the lines that every story I read, every experience, makes me see more clearly.

Tell him that if you were to attempt this through sessions with a psychologist, you would be paying thousands and thousands of dollars AND it could potentially take years to get to where you are now.

Just a thought...

-Aude Sapere. (meaning: Dare to Know; Dare to Have Wisdom/Understanding; Dare to Think for Yourself)

• skyking
    skyking

Good to hear from you stay and learn.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Welcome mandalion,

You feel like I felt before registering. That's why it took 6 months of lurking for me to do it.

Warlock

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I'm so glad you are here! Your story sounded so familiar! I've felt many of the same things as you. Stay strong and if you need to talk, PM me!

• anewme
    anewme

You are so welcome Mandalion!
    You are not obsessed! You have just found a good thing!
    Welcome to JWD!

Anewme

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit