Where exactly is Satan?

by IronClaw 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Manchester UK?

Brooklyn New York

• Little Drummer Boy
    Little Drummer Boy
    LittleDrummerboy..Your mom is Satan!..My mom is Satans Mistress!..Are our Moms Gay?!...OUTLAW

Sounds like we might have something in common in regards to our parental units. Don't know if they are gay, but perhaps one and the same, given the ability to materialize/dematerialize bodies at will. Maybe we are long lost half brothers? BTW, just a general question, and a little off topic: Supposing your Mom is Satan incarnate (or in Outlaw's case, Satan's Mistress), is it so very wrong to wish she was at Death's Door and not dragging on through life poisoning (figuratively) everyone she comes in contact with? Does that make me a bad person for thinking stuff like that? I might have to start a thread detailing my Mom/Satan's general actions and effects on family members, and ask for some arm-chair analysis from the amature (or pro for that matter) psychologists on the board to find ways to deal effectively with the issues. You try and try and try to be a good son and give her everything she should need and do stuff for her- and ya get kicked in the teeth. Not been a good weekend around our little neighborhood.

• The Dragon
    The Dragon

Somewhere in Kentucky really pissed off.

Waiting for a little help to preform the coup le degrace, on the JW's and all the other guesses known as "religions" by those who sell and follow them as "truth:".

When the help arrives...their "world" will be coming to an abrupt "end".

Satan has a really big mouth..and is totally against the withholding of information for power and control over others.

If God is against the sharing of information...the two will continue to collide.

Was Jesus against the sharing of information?

Perhaps Jesus and Satan could find a middle ground and work together for the good of all mankind?

Could happen you know....

• kerj2leev
    kerj2leev

<<<<<<< Hello right here!

• Navigator
    Navigator

I'm with Tetra Pod Sapien on this one. He lives in people dominated by their egos.

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

What a strange coincidence. There was a phychopath named Joseph Rutherford who lived at 4440 braeburn rd. Ca. Off by one digit. It was certainly palatial and had biblical palm trees etc. He lied to the world claiming the anceint worthies were coming to live there. Maybe he already had some guests there with him. The father of the lie perhaps. You know what they say, like father like son.

• dark angle
    dark angle

GUYS DIDN'T YOU READ. HES ON BOOKS AND GOOGLE EARTH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit