Where exactly is Satan?

by IronClaw 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Satan and god and all that, exist in ones own imagination..Sorry to break it to all of the believers..um..Santas not real either...And i dont believe that the heart of rock and roll is in cleveland either....

• Tyrone van leyen
    Tyrone van leyen

I agree with you Aqua girl. I was just making a conjecture based on world events, and what the bible might imply.

• Robdar
    Robdar

My question would be, what is Satan?

I tend to agree with Tetra: "my opinion is that he is our ego."

However, I think that our ego is Satanic only if left unchecked. A healthy ego will not cause us to behave badly towards other living things.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

michelle gets the prize.

• RAF
    RAF

I'm with Tetra and Robdar on this one ...

In other word : if we can keep our ego/selfishness away (which is not easy to be honest) satan have no influence on us.

By religions : our Ego/selfishness is used even by humilityto please God for salvation : If any religion says anything which lead to not have feelings for others for salvation / or just praying for them (it's a diversion because) it actually asks us to workship God for ourselves it's Egocentric/Satanic (it gives Satan/Ego the biggest place in our lives).

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Michelle you beat me to that one.

Leolaia,

I did not put that text because I took it as figuaratively. Satan's throne being in that city probably implies Satan's authority and power were openly honored or in affect there, at the time of Revelations writing. Are you saying it is the latter and Satans power is centrally located in that city even today? Lilly

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Click to find exactly where.

Washington, DC 20510

Google maps it.

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

If using a book and that book is questionable, makes one believe in Satan, then go for it. Me, outside the book, their is no Satan, he is no where to be found.

Blueblades.

• myelaine
    myelaine

And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven." Luke 10:18

love michelle

• myelaine
    myelaine

To Whom It May Concern: FAIR WARNING

And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer. Revelation 12:7-8

love michelle

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit