Where exactly is Satan?

by IronClaw 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Since leaving the JW's most of us have also left most of their doctrine. So that being the case, most of us have left the WT understanding of 1914. Now you know that the WT claims that Satan was hurled out of heaven in that year down to the vicinity of the earth. So the question is: If 1914 is just another year to us, then what are your thoughts as to the whereabouts of Satan and his followers?

Just curious.

The Claw.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I know........I know

inside my ex-husband

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

In people's imaginations, same place he's always been.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

He works at the Starbucks at Times Square.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

hi ironclaw,

If 1914 is just another year to us, then what are your thoughts as to the whereabouts of Satan and his followers?

as dan has brought out, satan has always existed as a metaphorical archytype. satan exists in our heads. my opinion is that he is our ego.

"his" followers are everywhere. people dominated by their egos.

the idea that we had as witnesses of satan is quite different from the view i have of him now however. so that should be taken into consideration too.

tetra

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Detroit

• onacruse
    onacruse

El Kabong, and just what makes you think that Detroitrates such a distinguished guest?

Of course, everyone knows that Satan is in Tartarus...with the other fish sticks.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Brooklyn Bethel

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Actually, Revelation does state a specific locale .... I'll let you guys figure this one out....

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Satan hides in your dirty laundry...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit