How many have/will/plan to attend a WNFJ convention in Penn?

by AK - Jeff 64 Replies latest jw experiences

• mouthy
    mouthy

BTTP

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch
    Cal I have to correct you there darling YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANce NOW...
    I know this cos Roy Lathrop had$ 90 on his & cancelled well before the time it USED to be. But lost it all Also Shirley Jackson.... So speak to Katie at Blue Mountain ....

I called Blue Mountain this afternoon before I posted that info and they said that if you cancel 45 days in advance you get your deposit back.

I'll call them again tomorrow and make sure.

Cal

• mouthy
    mouthy

Speak to Debbie or Katie Cal...If she says you are right mention that Roy wanted me to have his $90.00 on his place LOng before 45 days. also Shirley Jackson lost hers last year. Please let me know. I told Katie If I die before Oct I want my Susan to have my Cabin with the money that is on it she said O.K.

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

Thanks Grace I will ask for Debbie or Katie when I call.

I just talked to who ever answered the phone and I did not get a name.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well Mark ( the manager or Katie his wife or debbie will give you the real rules....

• TowerWatch
    TowerWatch

Grace the last thing I want to do is argue with my favorite Canadian, {{{{HUGS}}}} but I talked to Katie this morning and she recommended booking a room as early as possible as the rooms for "Witnesses Now for Jesus" go quickly. As has been mentioned on this thread most folks book the same room year after year so there are not that many rooms available each year.

Katie also said that if you cancel and give at least 45 days notice you would get your deposit back.

Grace I did not ask her about Roy Lathrop or Shirley Jackson, not sure what happened there.

Cal

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Kate, Its cold. Bring a jacket and sweater and long pants.

I hope so much that I get to go. Its so wonderful. I want to bring my fiance (he'll be my husband then) and we can enjoy it together.

We'll see!

Renee

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Is this thread still around? LOL!

Kate, what I meant was that we eat junk food, you can eat your organic nuts and not feel left out!

I listened today to Natalie's testimony that she gave at last year's convention. The part about her Dad being in the hospital and the way she was treated by the elders, etc. was very painful to hear. I can imagine if I was there in person listening, I would be sobbing my heart out too. It is interesting that her brother is in the legal department at Patterson.

If you are feeling brave, you can hear it at MMOutreach audio clips.

TS

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

The link for that clip is at

http://www.jwinfoline.com/Page/audio_tapes_of_month.htm

look for the one entitled "God Never Left Me"

• mouthy
    mouthy

Cal Thank you so much I will phone Roy & Shirley....to let them know that. I am so surprised!!! Thanks a million for setting it straight> Sorry folks if I gave wrong info.... I will let a few that think they changed that policy know. Being mouthy LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit