What funny names do people call you?

by JH 38 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Butt and Brooke call each other "Biatch" so I also do that.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Butt and Brooke call each other "Biatch" so I also do that.

JH, we call each other names that are truly much worse. That's why I love her, she lets me speak the truth....lol

• JH
    JH

Both of them also call me Dorkinski or Dorkinheimer

I'm honored

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

We call each other alot of names lol, but of course, all in fun. If people ever saw some of our conversations, they would think we hated eachother. Ok, is this pink lol

• JH
    JH
    Ok, is this pink lol

Sure it is butt, sure.....

And they call me dork.......sheeesh

• JH
    JH

I think it's cute to have a funny nickname. I even like RAT

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

If anyone ever called me names which I dont remember having happened. That would be a singal for me to set them straight or change my enviroment. In life you accept it, change it, or haul ass. I would not recommend accepting name calling. In America some call that a hostile enviroment.

• Abandoned
    Abandoned

A friend at work calls me T dawg and when I lived in Tijuana and worked in the US, I was known as TJ around the office.

• okie46
    okie46

Hey Dork... you are hilarious... how do you get those colors on your posts?? I have been called: Angelique Poopsidoll....Pumpkin...Space Monkey... Red...Bubbles.. Bubblelicious... Ruby Code Red Queen of Hearts... Ocean Pearl... Little Princess... Meina kleina schotz... Little Scout.... Sugar Britches... my current nickname is Baby Doll which is my favorite.

• moanzy
    moanzy

Growing up I was called "missy". My husband calls me babe-a-licious, boomboom, and his personal favorite Mortisha. I call him Bubbles!

Moanzy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit