What funny names do people call you?

by JH 38 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

To change color background, just go into the Control Panel, then click on Internet Options, the click on Color at the bottom of the page, and uncheck use widows colors, and choose a different background color. Depending on the color you choose, it doesn't always word.

• JH
    JH

Lets see if this works

• JH
    JH

WEll, it doesn't seem to work with all colors

• JH
    JH

Gee, I can't even do it anymore....

• JH
    JH

I must really be a DORK

OK, I give up

• jgnat
    jgnat

JH, I now dub thee "buckteeth".

When I was a kid, I was called "four eyes", "browner", "brain", and my favorite, "Jgnat from another planet". I made the mistake of telling my twentysomething employee that, and she laughed for days. DAYS.

My favorite nickname these days, which goes along with my high-falutin' job, is "mommy warbucks".

• ButtLight
    ButtLight
    Gee, I can't even do it anymore....

Well, I couldnt do it the first time, or second, or ever! lol (dorkenheimer)

• jinjam
    jinjam

at school, when i was about 10 years old we would have these desks with a little compartment at the bottom. One day i happened to open one of them and someone had left a lunch box inside,(probably that person did not like what he had for lunch that day)as always with my luck i opened the lunch box to find old green sandwhiches inside, unfortunatley for me, i was sitting next to my arch enemy who happend to tell the class that the lunch box belonged to me, so i was nicknamed MOULDY and it followed me until grade 8, nice huh!

• jaredg
    jaredg

some nick names i get called are sparky, the grind king or GK for short and PIMP....hahaha

• JH
    JH
    Hey Dork... you are hilarious

Thanks

I have to admit that I take a few of these every day.

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit