What funny names do people call you?

by JH 38 Replies latest jw friends

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Applehead--only one person does and can call me that.

• restrangled
    restrangled

My father always called me "gackoobird" because when I was small thats what I called black birds that I watched out a window. After that I was always called "Mamie" by an uncle and it stuck. My husband always called me "pookie" and the last boss I worked for called me the "commandant"......because he was a very tough attorney and I stood 5 inches over him......and wouldn't put up with any crap...including his!

Take your pick!

r.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Applehead--only one person does and can call me that.
    Oh, man, that brought back bad memories. When I about 6 or 7, there was a girl that people would throw apples at, and always called her applehead! how cruel! Hope your not her lol

• avishai
    avishai

$h*tbox the nerdclown.

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

These are some lame names my husband has had for me over the years:

My little 'dumb dumb' - that one didn't last long even when he did it playfully

Bug - don't ever know WHERE he got this one

Babe - but it is said in such a LAME way that we both start laughing.....kinda silly, but it just isn't 'him' to call me 'babe'

My Wife - not meant to imply ownership, just an affectionate name for me. It's grown on me now but when he introduces me I usually have to say my name. I casually say....AKA (my name)

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Hi dork,

Workmates started calling me Mooman, something about milking jobs?????????

• moshe
    moshe

everyone got a nickname at the plant I used to work at. After one year they could never come up with one that stuck to me. Finally, one day a guy who was drunk called Otto Shmidlapp- it stuck- most guys had only one name-but, I was special, I had a first and a Sur -nickname

• J-ex-W
    J-ex-W

I've had a few pet names over the years, but I really can't remember many of them. The most recent person I remember calling me a goofy name...can't remember what it was, but I know it had something to do with my forgetfulness.

No, I'm not joking.

• mama1119
    mama1119

My Grandpa used to make up names for everyone in the family. Mine was Rickety Rackety Rakel...(my name is rachel).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit